All the things they said

3rd person pov:

It's been a while ago since they saw Tommy, they never really knew how it was going with him and they didn't bother to check for a very long time. Philza couldn't go to him since he had house arrest, ghostbur went 2 or 3 times but not for a long time, and Techno, well he never thought about even going.

He may was one of the strongest people on the smp, he was still scared of going there. How will Tommy react? Would he accidently try to kill Tommy? Would Dream do anything?

He was mostly scared that Tommy would get hurt because of him. He thought that he was going to kill Tommy on spot, that the voices would become worse the moment he arrived there. That's why he never even tried, what he didn't knew, was that Tommy thought that they all hated him. 

Techno sat on his bed, debating if he should try to visit Tommy once, just once. Nothing special, he would just go to check up on him and than be gone a soon as he could. 

It sounds really mean but he wanted to protect Tommy. He wanted to protect him against himself. He didn't want to put Tommy rough that pain and stress. Nobody actually knew that he had such a soft spot for Tommy. They just thought that he didn't gave a single shit about everyone even tho he did. 

It was always hard to express his actual feelings towards people, the only person who knows about this where the voices. They aren't an actual person but Techno looks at it like they're his friends. 

He went out of the house to go to Philza, maybe he could help him. I mean, he was old? Maybe he knew more. 

Anyways, he arrived at Philza's 'house' and knocked on the door. "Hey techno, what u doin' here?" Philza asked while opening the door so he could enter the house. Techno came in and sat on one of the chairs there, "Phil," Techno asked looking at the ground.

Philza had already noticed that something was off about Technoblade. "Am I dangerous towards Tommy?" He asked trying to hold back his screams. "What do you mean?" Philza aksed sitting down and trying to understand the situation. "Would I accidently hurt Tommy?" He asked this time, Philza looked at him while his eyes softend. "Techno, you're no threat to Tommy" 

'Kill him'

'He's lying'

'kill him'

'Kill'

'KILL'

'BLOOD'

'BLOOD'

'KILL HIM'

The voices where back again, 'shut up' Technobade tought trying to stop the voices. Philza already noticed that something was wrong, something else than why he came here. "Tech?" He asked looking at him while he slowly stepped closer. Philza tried to place his hand on Techno's shoulder but something unexpected happened. The first reaction Techno gave was hitting Philza's hand away, and hard.

"Ouch, alright I'll stay back" Phil said trying to calm Techno down with a worried tone. 

It even got Techno in a more panicking situation, he just hurted his own father. "D-dad" He said while his hands where shaking softly and not really noticable. That was odd tho, he never stutterd once in his life. "Am.. Am I just a danger to this world?!" He yelled while he looked up. Tears started filling the corners of his eyes. 

Philza, he didn't know what to do. "Technoblade, you're not alright. Relax, it's just an accident. I promise you that you're not" Phil said while trying to get closer to him. This time Technoblade ignored it and didn't hir Philza, since he was to busy trying to remain calm. 

As soon as Phil got close enough he hugged Techno, this got Technoblade in a shock and slightly jumped. He soon realized that it was nothing to worry about, he hugged him back. They didn't had a moment like this for a long time. It was probably since Techno never really was the kind of person to talk about feelings. 

They didn't notice it but someone came in, probably to check on Philza. As soon as Phil heard the door open he flung his wings up to cover Techno. This gave the man who walked in a big suprise and uickly backed up. "Phil, it's just me" A familliar voice said. It was Ghostbur, Phil didn't put his wings down since he didn't want anyone to see any of his sons in this state. "Ghostbur, not now alright" Philza suggested still trying to cover Techno the best he could.

"Why?" Ghostbur replied, "Do you need some blue?" He asked being more curious about what Philza was hiding. Phil looked behind him and Ghostubur jumped, he gave him a death stare.

Nobody really saw Phia do those things, the reason why Ghostbur jumped is because he didn't remember the first time he got a death stare from him. "I-I'll go" Ghostubr stuttered while closing the door and jogging away from the house. Philza slowly lowered his wings looking back at Techno who was now calmed down. He didn't knew or realized what happened until he heard Philza saying: "Are you doing some better Techno?" 

The voices where gone, "Yes" He replied while he sat back down on the couch. 

-After they talked a bit- (Time skip)

Technoblade got on his horse and went to the center of the smp. He was going to do it, he needed to visit him. Who knows what's gonna happen. He soon arrived there and he putted his horse on a lead so he didn't ran or walk away.

He went trough the nether portal and after a second or 2 he felt the warmt of it. It was really calm in the Nether, which is quite rare since there are lots of dangerous mobs. There where no ghasts, piglins, magma cubes, anything except zombified piglins but those don't hurt you. He walked to the portal which was linked to where Tommy was.

He arrived there after around 4 minutes, he hesitated for a second, thinking about how many things could go wrong. But also about the good things that could happen. Eventually after debating in his head, he went trough the portal. As soon as he teleported to the other dimension he got a cold wind in his face. It was raining now which wasn't the best but it didn't affect him in any kind of way. Atleast, normally it didn't. 

He slowly but surely walked towards the place where Tommy lived. Soon he saw a white tent and some chests in the open and green plain biom, which was now sompy because of the rain. He walked towards the white tent, it had some traces of dirt on it but it was still blank white. 

He looked around the corner of the tent to take a little look inside to check if Tommy actually was in there. 

His eyes widened.

'What?'

-------------------------------------

Moehaha, I love cliffhangers. Should I do a pt 2 or not??

Sorry that it took so long, school -.-

Word count: 1182

--------------------------------------