fuck the past

since I only have 1 story focused on Wilbur I'll make a second one, oop-

If any of the cc's are uncomfortable with anything here I'll delete it <333

Bisexual Wilbur head canon, his age is 10

TW: Abuse, sexual assault, rape!!

W: Drugs

-------------------------

3rd person:

He woke up by the light of the sun coming trough his window. He could hear aggresive footsteps coming up the stairs, "shit" he whispered to himself. He ran to the door still being in his PJ's, he pushed his body against the door to stop it from opening. The door handle was shaking aggresivly. 

"GET OUT OF THERE YOU DISGRACE!" His dad yelled, Wilbur held all his power together and was still holding the door. It felt like someone tried to shoot him to death, with one last bang the door slammed open. Wilbur fell to the ground and quickly stood up to hide while he still could.

He opened his closet and went inside of it, "Where did you go you mistake!" His dad yelled. He opened the closet, a big smirk could be seen on his dad's face. He grabbed wilburs arm and dragged him outside of the closet. "Dad please, no" Wilbur begged while tears rolled down his cheeks.

He started feeling kicks and punches all over his body before he picked him up. "Let's go somehwere else shall we?" His dad said while laughing. 'No please, not again' 

He got thrown onto his dad's bed, hands all over his body while his clothes almost got ripped off his body. "You need to learn your lesson f(slur)"  He unbelted his pants and threw them across the room, "PLEASE, NO I BEG YOU-" Wilbur yelled out already feeling the pain. "Are we struggling now?" His dad asked in a threatening tone.

Suddenly everything became dizzy, he could feel a pain in his lower body. His dad grinned before he started moving again. Tears were gliding down Wilburs face again, he could feel hands all over his body again before the pain became worse.

Everything kept on turning around his and the pain was unberable, 

-------------------------------

He woke up half naked in his bed, feeling a weird and odd pain in his lower body. Everything flashed trough his mind, "Fuck" he whispered to himself. He struggled to get to his closet, he grabbed some clothes and put them on. His dad was already gone, probably doing drugs or shit.

'I can't handle this anymore' He reached out to a phone, the was shaking while calling 911. "Hello sir how can we help you?" a calming voice asked him. "M-my dad, he, he raped me" Wilbur stuttered out. "Alright, I want you to keep yourself calm, where do you live?" The voice asked.

"---- insert adress ----" "Alright, to what school do you go?" the voice asked, "To ----school" Wilbur replied still shaking and panicking. After a minute or 10 a police and an ambulance car parked infront of his house, he made his way downstairs and opened the door. "You must be Wilbur, right?" The male police officer asked him. "mhm"

The ambulance took him inside and checked him to be sure that nothing was wrong. "Were is your dad now Wilbur?" The women police officer asked him, "I think to a club or drugstore" Wilbur replied looking down, "Oh poor you.." The women said with pity in her voice.

------------- 1 hour later ---------------

His dad arrived home only to be arrested on spot by the police, "Sir, you're under arrest for rape and child abuse, yoy have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can be used against you" He got thrown into the police car and the ambulance to Wilbur.

That's how he ended up being an orphan, his mother died at a young age. After that his dad changed completly.

After one week they brough him to an orphanage, he got a room which he shared with a red haired boy and a brown kid. They both looked very young, to young to be there.

Some days later Wilbur still didn't felt comfortable talking to other people. Until he saw someone coming inside, he had 2 other kids with him. One looked around 14 years old and the other like 6. He was wearing a green and white bucket hat, his wings pushed against his back to avoid hitting people with it.

The man started looking around, everyone needed to be out of there rooms since it was for sure that he was gonna take someone home immideatly. Wilbur was standing in the very back fidgeting with his hands.

The man came closer to him, looking at the boy with interest. "Hey there" He said in a friendly voice, Wilbur flinched slightly before looking the man right in the eyes. "H-hi, I'm Wilbur" He mumbled, "How are you doing mate?" the man asked him, he looked down at his hands, thinking about answers. 

"How about I take you with me for now?" The man offered, all the kids were staring in jealousy. Wilbur got scared at first and backed away from the man, "Don't worry Wilbur, I won't hurt you" He stuck his arms out, those words were the only words that he needed to hear. He almost jumped in the man's arms, being embraced with love from the stranger.

He didn't let go, he didn't even know who he was. The only thing he knew, was that his life was gonna change for good. < 3

--------------------------------------

YeeYee, that rlly went from angst to fluff or something. 

Word count: 913