My reflection

TW: Mirror getting oofed, panic attack???

He looked in the mirror, everything around him went blurry. Nothing was clear, his thought trailed off to a different universe. That's what it felt like, he looked in the mirror again. "Stop being so goddamn annoying" He said to himself.

He made a fist, "Why won't you just stop?" He asked himself again. His fist went up in the air and punched the mirror. With almost all of his strenght he punched it, as hard as he could. 

Shatters flew everywhere, making some cuts on him. "You fucking idiot" He said looked at some shards that were still on the mirror. He looked at his fist, blood slowly dripping from his knuckels. A small laugh could be heard, "I broke it" he said. 

There was banging on the door, "Tommy open the door!" someone yelled. Tommy looked back at some shards laying on the ground. His reflection looking blurry in the broken pieces, "Open the door!" someone yelled again.

He looked at the door, grabbing a piece of the mirror of the ground. He threw it as hard as he could to the door, making a small hole in it. A gasp could be heard on the other side, "Why should I?" he asked to the other person. "You called me annoying after all, so I decided that it would be better this way." He said cold hearted. 

"I didn't meant it that way!" They yelled from the other side of the door, "What's going on?" another voice asked. This voice was different than the other, it was deeper. "Techno can you please help me open this door" The voice asked, so the other one was Techno, hm, shit.

A loud knock could be heard against the door, it was about to break. He backed up from the mirror to the corner of the room, the door. It fell down, 'they broke the door down, they fucking broke it down.' He thought.

"Tommy.." A voice said, he sat down, his arms covering his head. "Please I'm sorry, don't hurt me. I beg you, I'm sorry" Tommy started begging, "What? I'm not gonna hurt you Toms" The voice said, 'Wait, that's-' "Dad?" he asked in disbelief. Techno was standing in the back watching the two. Tears started forming again, 'Fuck, you always call him Philza, why did you say dad? God damnit.' He thought, he looked away from Phil.

"I don't need your pity or help." He said pushing the emotions away, "Tommy?" another voice? Who is it this time? He looked up, Wilbur was standing in the door frame. "What happened here?" Wilbur asked, he came closer to Tommy.

"I, I-" Tommy mumbled, "sorry" he whispered. 

------------------------------

⊑⟒⌰⌰⍜

Okay so like, I'm gonna be honest. I got 0 reads for the past like, 2/3 days. Like I get it, I didn't post in 6 days but that's because

1, I had a test week

2, I can't think of any story line

So yeah, don't expect a pt2 of this one since I probably can't find any motivation or smt to make one. 

⍀⟒☌⎍⟒⌇⏁⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⍙⟒⌰☊⍜⋔⟒ 

(requests are welcome)