Sin

TW: Bullying, (With punching, hitting etc), assault, (kinda) Sexual assualt!!

God please, why am I doing this-

Please why- Why is this the only thing I can think about, god m#rd3e1 me D:>

So I wanted to continue on the headcanon that Tubbo sometimes wears skirts and shit, so yeah that's what I did again. I am offcialy a sinner now :)

I'll take this down if any of the cc are not okay with this story! Please comment if I accidently crossed someone's boundaries!

Btw everything is platonic, as I said before. There are 0 ships in any of these story's!!

----------------------

3rd person pov:

"Wake upppp" Tubbo halfy yelled in Tommy's ear, "Mh, what?" Tommy mumbled being half awake. "School starts in less than 45 minutes" Tubbo said excitingly, Tommy looked at the time. "Oh fuck!" He yelled out, he jumped out of bed and went to his closet to grab clothes. "Tommyyyy" Tubbo started rambling, "Can I choose your outfittttt?" He asked while he looked in Tommy's closet. 

He doubted for a second but quickly replied with a simple, "Sure, why not" "Yay!" Tubbo ran to his own closet to look for something, they didn't had a lot of difference in the size of clothing. Of course still something but not a lot.

He came back with a light-red shirt, and of course as he was waiting for it. A white skirt under it, with some short pants. "Oh god Tubbo" Tommy whined which made Tubbo laugh a little. Tubbo walked out of the room and waited outside for Tommy to be ready.

He was wearing a yellow sweater with a black skirt under it. After some time Tommy finally came out of the room, Tubbo looked excited seeing that Tommy was actually wearing the clothes that he gave him, both of their skirts were long enough to hide everything so it wasn't that much of a big deal.

They both walked to the kitchen to grab some breakfast, Philza and Wilbur were both there talking about some random stuff. "Hi Tubbo, hey Tom-" Wilbur said while looking at both of them. "Damn, u havin' some confidence dude?" Wilbur asked while smirking. "Oh shut up" Tommy replied grabbing some bread.

After they were done with breakfast they grabbed their bags, "U ready to go?" Philza asked grabbing the car keys. "Mhm!" Tubbo replied, the 3 of them stepped in the car and went of to school.

--------------------

- They have arrived at school -

"Bye Phil!" Tommy yelled jumping out of the car following Tubbo. "bye!!" Philza shouted back while he closed the window and drove away. It didn't look like it but Tommy was hella scared to walk into the school with those clothes on. He didn't mind them, suprisingly enough they were actually comfy, but there's still something that you call bullies. :(

Most of the people were already in their class while Tommy and Tubbo were speed walking to their lockers. They didn't had the best place for the lockers to be honest with you, it was standing on the end of the hallway and than in a small corner. 

They opened their lockers and dumbed the books that they didn't need, "We have biology right?" Tubbo asked making sure not to grab the wrong books, "Mhm" Tommy replied closing his locker. As they were about to walk away hell spawned right in front on them.

"Did you think that we didn't saw you 2 little F(slur)" There they were standing, 'their bullies' Tommy quickly got in a defensive position and pulled Tubbo behind him. "What do you want" He said with no emotion, "To teach you 2 a lesson, it's not normal to dress up like $lu1$" One of the 4 bullies said in a child talking tone.