Night terror

Hello everyone! Yes, I said that I would stop posting but I decided to try and pick it up again! Requests will always be welcome and they will help me write more, so please do!

Hope you guys will enjoy this one!

TW: death, wounds, blood

3rd person pov:

This is all platonic btw.

Cold sweat dripped from his forehead as he slowly approached the body's on the ground. A small pool of blood slowly became bigger and bigger as he came closer. The faces still being unknown, he came closer, and closer.

A face filled with horror and shock as he saw the faces of the people. Almost everyone that was dear to him, died. The front one being Ranboo, his glasses were broken and his mask was still on. However, it didn't cover his pale face. Footsteps were suddenly heard in the back, a man covered in black. Approaching him, a knife in his hand.

Tommy looked back down again, a stab wound on the other's stomach. Blood still on his hands as he laid dead on the ground. The person kept on coming closer, until he was standing next to Ranboo's body. Tommy didn't move, not even flinch a little bit. Adrenaline was rushing through his body as the man bent down, picking up Ranboo by the back of his shirt.

Tilting him up, "Oops," The unknown voice said as they dropped Ranboo on the ground. His lifeless body hitting the ground. "S-Stop!" Tommy yelled, the person looked around. Under his hood there was nothing, the voidless face looking directly at Tommy. "We're not even done? Come here," They said in a 'playful' tone.

Tommy backed off slightly, only to be grabbed by his arm. The knife being held right in front of his head, "NO! PLEASE NO!" He yelled out, tears escaping his eyes as he finally gave in.

"Tommy?!" Someone yelled, he opened his eyes. Being welcomed by a dark room, a tall figure standing next to the bed that he was laying on. He looked confused, scared. Still crying he looked the figure up and down, "It's me, Ranboo." He said in a soft tone.

Tommy looked shocked, he looked Ranboo up and down again. Checking his stomach and hands, no blood, no wounds. He was alright, and suddenly Tommy stood upright. Throwing the blankets off him, grabbing Ranboo tightly as he laid his head on the other's chest.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong Tommy?" Ranboo asked concerned, he heard small sobs coming from the other who was holding back a lot of tears. "It's alright, I'm here, okay?" Ranboo said, trying to understand the situation. "P-please tell me that you're real, a-and alive and shit." Tommy stuttered out, holding onto the other for dear life.

"I'm alive Tommy, I'm right here, it's all real." Ranboo whispered, finally understanding that it was probably a nightmare. After a bit of silence Tommy let go, his face being red, you could see it clearly, even though it was dark in the room. "Do you want me to sleep next to you?" Ranboo asked with slight concern in his voice.

Tommy nodded, slowly walking towards the bed. He laid down, Ranboo laying next to him. Still slightly sobbing as he gripped onto the blankets, Ranboo suddenly pulled him closer. A faint smile on his face as he cuddles up with the other. Tommy was taken aback a little but accepted the offer.

He cuddled closer to the other. As he ,this time, fell asleep without any problems.

-------------------------

WC: 622 ( Sorry for the short story, big rip )

This is an older one shot of mine that I made a month or two ago or sum. My writing improved a lot as you can see and I hope that I'll be capable of making better stories for y'all in the future!

Lots of love,

Wird_driW