'Blood for the blood god'

TW!: Blood, Kicking/punching etc.

3rd person:

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP" Techno shouted across the room, "WELL, ATLEAST I DON'T IDENTIFY AS A 'BLOOD GOD'" Wilbur shouted back. They were trying to have dinner, well, they kind of failed. Philza was sitting with his head down not doing anything against their screaming. Tommy was having the urge to cry, you could see it very clearly.

"SHUT UP 'MUSIC BOY'" Techno insulted him, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A PIG" Wilbur yelled back not caring about Tommy nor Philza. "YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGHT" Technoblade shouted at Wilbur, "YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXPERIENCE LOVE" Wilbur shouted back out of rage. 

Out of nowhere it was silent, "okay." You could hear Techno mumble. He walked out of the room and slammed the door. Tommy was holding Phil's arm being scared that someone was gonna hit the other. 

Wilbur was standing there speechless, 'fuck.' he thought. He slowly lowered himself from the table a quietly walked upstairs making no sounds. "Dad?" Tommy started, "Is it gonna be okay?" He asked trying not to break down, "I hope.." Philza replied looking down to Tommy holding him.

---------------------------------

3rd person:

'He fucked up'

'He just said that'

'How dare he?'

'You should hurt him'

'hurt him'

'HURT HIM'

'BLOOD'

"SHUT UP!" Techno screamed as the voices became louder, he sat on his bed with his knees to his chest. He put his hands on his head attempting to stop the voices.

'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD'

"I'm not gonna hurt my own brother." He whispered, "I would never, not again." he thought back about the time where he accidently hit Tommy in the face, he had a blue eye for 2 weeks. 

'HURT HIM'

'HE SAID THAT TO YOU'

'HURT HIM'

'GET HIS BLOOD'

'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD'

They kept repeating, Techno smashed his hand against the wall. "FUCK" He screamed out loud, he made a crack in the wall. Blood started dripping down his hand, "J-just shut up" he started sobbing a little. "I won't hurt him." He repeated again, he knew how crazy he could get by just the voices.

'C'mon, just do it'

'hurt him'

'HURT HIM'

'HURT HIM'

'HURT HIM'

'HURT HIM'

He stood up and ran out of his room, "Wilbur" he asked being on the other side of the door. No response, he looked at the bathroom door. "So that's where you are" He said threatening, Wilbur was sitting in the corner of the bathroom. He was crying, he was scared. "T-techno?" He asked stuttering.

"Yes my dear brother?" Techno replied getting ready to break down a door. "P-please don't hurt me" Wilbur begged him, "Can't make any promises" He replied laughing, he smashed the door breaking it down instantly.

Wilbur flinched, "T-Techno please" he started begging. "Please WHAT?" Techno yelled at him, "Please don't hurt me" He hid his head by crossing his arms over it. For a moment Techno hesitated.