School sucks!!

TW: Physical and Mental Abuse, (Form of), SH (SH = Self Harm)

3rd person pov:

It was nearly half the year when some of my grades came in. They weren't the best, he could say. His grades always sucked, he got 3's and 4's. (It's like a D or F) His father did not like that so much, everytime another bad grade came in he just started yelling at Tommy.

Tommy always got scared and just didn't talk for the rest of the day. Wilbur and Technobalde always ignored it, they thought that it was fine or normal. It became like a habit to laugh at his grades for the 2 older brothers. 

Tommy was going trough twitter on his phone when a new notification popped up. 

--------------------------

[   3,6 for English   ]

--------------------------

'Great' He thought preparing for the night he was gonna get. His grades also popped up in Philza's phone, and as soon as he saw it he put down his phone and loudly walked towards Tommy. "TOMMY!" He yelled putting his arm in the air to make him scared. Tommy backed of really quickly and almost threw his phone on the ground.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A 3.6 FOR ENGLISH?!" Philza yelled, the whole household could hear him but he couldn't care less. "OH SO YOU'RE GIVING ME SILENT TREATHMENT NOW?" Philza yelled while he put his arm in the air again but this time for a different reason.

Without even looking he felt it again, a hard hit right on his arm. He had gotten used to it but it still hurted, a lot.

"S-sorry" Tommy stuttered out half whispering. "SORRY ISN'T GONNA HELP" Philza yelled at him hitting him again. "You're just useless, why are you even still here?!" Phil yelled out this time less aggresivly. "Go to your room, I don't want to see your face for the rest of the day!" He yelled out at the youngest, Tommy grabbed his phone, hid it in his pocked and ran to his room. He quietly closed the door and put his back against it.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, you couldn't hear him crying since he practiced a lot with 'silent' crying. He crawled to his desk grabbing his notebook. Everytime something like this happened he wrote in it. If you looked trough it you saw probably one sentence the most.

'Life Sucks'

He started writing, his hand still shaking but he still wrote.

'Why, it happened again. My 'Dad' keeps abusing me bc of my bad grades. Him doing that isn't going to help me a lot. I lost my motivation on everything. School, Family, streaming, Life...

I just want the pain to go away, I just want it gone. I can't life like this anymore. My brothers don't give a shit and so does the man that I call 'dad'. I just want to be happy, I only asked for one thing, please.'

He closed his notebook as soon as he heard a noise, he became very paranoid and looked out for everything for the last few years. He learnd how to be quiet and know every single sound. 'Oh, it's just Wilbur going to the bathroom.' He thought, he could hear footsteps, he reconigzed the sound of it within seconds. The door was easy, you can hear the specific crack it has. 

he calmed down a bit, but he wasn't done. He looked at his drawer, 'Should I do it? It's not like they care.' He quickly grabbed the little knife he had hiddin in his room. He always chose his ankles since those are easy to hide. 

-------------------

After that happened since honestly, this is kinda half a vent post ;-;. And I don't like to write ab it in detail and shi, so yeah.

-------------------

He sat in the dark, crying in the corner of his bed. It was already around 1AM and he didn't eat, 'Maybe I should go get some food.' Everyone was sleeping so it was safe if he was quiet. He sneaked out of his room to the fridge looking in every doorway to check. 'Safe'

He opened the fridge to grab a snack, it was not a lot but still enough for now. Atleast he had food, as soon as he turned around Nightmare became reality. 

There he was, an angry Philza standing right infront of him. (LMFAO I LAUGHED SO HARD WRITING THAT, 'we descored a wild angry philza' I CAN'T XDD)

"Tommy." He said in a angry tone ready to beath the living hell out of him. Tommy's eyes closed as soon as he saw Philza throwing an arm towards him.

Black.

'I guess not everything has a good ending' And he closed his notebook :)

-------------------------

dwjfkcxd, that was so hard to write, I did write it pretty quickly tho :D. You can ask me requests if u want, give me ideas to write about :)). Btw, I used kind of the same ending again with 'black'. I did it bc I like to remind people about other angst shit :DD. And I just like it.

Oh and btw! Today (30th April 2021) I painted my nails! :DD. I have Tommyinnit, Ranboo, Dream, Karl Jacobs and Fundy :DD On the other hand I just wrote f u c k. :) Friendly

lmao

word count: 883