You'll always be clingy

Nobody really knew Tommy's real personality, he was just known as the loud child or something like that. But as soon as he was home alone the world went black, not as in sleep, as in tiredness or sadness. No matter how much they would all hate him he would never let them go.

"Tommy! We're gonna go to the store!" Phil yelled upstairs, "K!" Tommy yelled back. He was playing on the Dreamsmp server with Tubbo. After some minutes he started getting hungry again, "Tubs, I'm gonna go get some food" Tommy said before he raced downstairs.

He looked around the living room, nobody. It was silent, way to silent then it normally was. He walked over to the kitchen to grab some candy. He opened the drawer and grabbed something, as he started to walk back he started feeling uncomfortable, something he never really felt. 

He walked upstairs and put his headphones back on, "Tommy, I need to go!" Tubbo said, a discord notification could be heard as he left the call. "Wait-" Tommy tried to say but he had left already.

"Fuck" He whispered to himself, he closed minecraft and turned his PC off. He went back downstairs not caring anymore about the food that he had grabbed. He stared out of the window, looking at the snow that slowly fell from the sky. 

"How long will they stay away.." He asked himself, he layed himself down on the couch and closed his eyes. 'Maybe they'll be back soon, I'll just sleep for a bit here' He thought while he slowly fell asleep.

-------------------------------

3rd person:

He woke up again, slowly getting used to the darkness around him. He looked at the clock, "2AM, they should be back now!" He said in a tired but happy tone. He woke up a bit more and stood up, he went upstairs. 

"Wilbur?" He asked standing infront of his bedroom door. No response, he opened the door to check if he even was there. Again, nobody. "Uhm.." He said awkwardly, he walked to Techno's door since it was close to Wilbur's door. 

"Techno?" He asked, he sure was awake. If he was there, he opened the door. "Tech?" He asked, tears started to slowly form in the corner of his eyes. He ran to Phil's door and opened it, "Dad?!" He asked. There was nobody, everyone was gone.

"T-this isn't funny!" He yelled trough the house hoping for a response, "this isn't funny" he said again but this time whispering. He walked into Phil's room grabbing one of his extra 'bucket' hats. Than Techno's room for one of his extra capes and then to Wilburs room for one of his beanies. 

He putted his back against the wall adn shoved down, "Please" "Please don't leave me" He whispered while tears started rolling down. He grabbed all the stuff that he stole from the others and hugged it like it was plushie. "Please come back" He said to himself, he didn't slept for that night. He just stayed up thinking about where they are or why they didn't came back.

- 6:48 am -

You could still hear sobbing from Tommy when out of nowhere the front door opened. Tommy opened his eyes being clearly awake, he stood up and dropped the stuff. He ran downstairs, full hope that they were finally back and didn't left him.

There in the hallway, a fighting Techno and Wilbur with Phil laughing in the background. Tommy stood infront of them, his eyes still red from crying all night. Techno looked up from taking of his shoes, "Tommy?" he asked. They all looked at him, Phil was the first one to act and jumped to him to give him a hug.

"I'm so sorry Tommy" He said while hugging him, Tommy hugged back and held onto Phil tightly. Wilbur and Techno looked confused, "What's wrong?" Wilbur eventually asked. Phil looked at the 2 standing in the hallway and then looked back at Tommy.

Tommy mumbled something out, "I, thought that you guys left me.." He whispered but hard enough for them all to hear. "What? We would never!" Wilbur yelled out making the others flinch a bit.

They both came some closer to Tommy, he turned around facing the others while letting go of Phil. He almost jumped on them as he hugged them and not letting go for a second, "Relax little man" Techno said ruffling Tommy's hair while laughing a bit.

"Don't you ever fucking go away for that long again" Tommy mumbled while holding onto both of them, "We won't" Wilbur laughed.

----------------------------

Hey bestieeees

Just failed a test and got a 1,1 :DDD

Anyways, hope you liked this story!

Requests are welcome and tell me if I missed any triggers!

Word count: 794