All the things they said pt2

TW: Blood, Disturbing content as in dead body's!!

3rd person pov:

There it was, laying on the ground covered in blood. 'Your Tubbo' Tommy wasn't around here, he would never leave this compass on the ground like that. He stood still, and without even knowing it he started trembling. 'The Technoblade, scared. Scared of a compass' The voices said to him.

"N-No, Tommy is still alive, nothing is wrong. It just looks like it." He lied to himself. 

'Why are you scared?'

'It's just blood?'

'Blood?'

'Blood!!'

'BLOOD FOR THE VLOOD GOD!'

'This is what you want'

'blood'

"Shut up." He said after a reamining silence, you could hear the rain outside of the tent falling on top of it. His hair was messy and wet, it was raining way harder than normal. His clothes looked like he was outside for 1 hour straight in the rain. It was quite cold out there. 

He went outside the tent, rain falling on his head as soon as he left. He was searching for any clues, any proof, just anything that could help him right now. He thought the he was dangerous towards Tommy, when actually the people around him are the ones that hurt him the most.

Tubbo, Wilbur, Dream..

Dream?

"That Motherfucker" Techno spoke out as he started running back to the portal on his way to hunt down a green blob. He went trough the portal with ease and ran trough the dark and warm place they call the nether. The ground was hotter than before but he didn't care. He just kept running to the place where you could find Dream most of the time. 

He quickly was back at the mid point of the smp. He went up some higher and looked around quickly not giving a single shit about the fact the he was soaked in water. Even tough he went trough the nether, it did not help at all. Instead it just made the water warm, not dry up. (logic belike)

He saw Tubbo walking on the prime path, maybe he saw Dream or anyone else. He quickly ran to Tubbo, "Tubbo!" He puffed out stopping to cath his breath. "Technoblade? What's wrong?" Tubbo asked questioning. "Did u saw Dream?" He asked this time more confident. "Oh, Yes actually, he went towards the east!" Pointing at the east of course. "Alright, thank you" He said as he starting running again but this time to the east.

Wait, wasn't Tommy's 'house' this way? He asked himself while he stopped running and just stood still. Pure horror filled his body, there in the distence, he saw Dream. It was blurry, but now blurry enough to see what was close to him. 

The onlything you could see was a blurry red, still showing skin, figure standing, or more laying next to Dream. He ran, just running. He ran even faster than that he did when he was trying not to lose a canon life.

He soon came close and everything started to come together. He ran slower, and slower until he was close enough. There he was, Dream standing on top of Tommy's base with a lifeless body laying next to him.

"If I can't kill you, I will just murder the people you care about!" Dream shouted pointing towards Techno and than to Tommy. "Or you don't care about him" Dream said going back to his original pose. His eyes filled with horror looking at his younger brother laying lifeless on the ground. No, this wasn't possible. How? This went to quick, NO. 

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

No......

---------------------------

His eyes opened again, this time in his bedroom. What? No he needed to help Tommy, why was he here? He ran out of his room seeing Phil sitting in the living room. "Phil?"  He asked being more worried that he could ever be. " Hey, what's wrong? Philza asked changing emotions mid sentence. 

"Where' s Tommy?" Techno asked leaning against the wall trying to calm down a bit more. "Oh, he's playing with Tubbo right now."  Philza replied with a smile, but? He was death. he saw it with his own eyes. He went to the door and looked outside, the sun was shining and the green grass was tall. 

It was peacefull, to peacefull. 

He closed the door and went back to his bedroom. He locked himself up in there and looked in the mirror. He had different clothes, his hair was in another style and he wasn't wet anymore. "Was it all a dream?"

-----------------------------

Hehe, wanna know a funfact, there isn't gonna be a pt 3 so good lucking with that lmao.

Sorry for any mistakes in grammar/spelling in this story, atoucorrect doesn't work with me so yeah. Oof, I had like no insperation for this so sorry about that. Any requests can be asked!!

Btw it's my bsf' B-day today :DD (He/they)

word count: 949