Goodnight - Slight angst / fluff / no category

BNHA AU again, so basically, Tommy and Wilbur somehow managed to get accepted into 1A and everyone is meeting each other now.

-- Tommy = 16 -- Wilbur = 17 --

3rd person pov:

"Do you think there's gonna be anyone we know?" Tommy asked. They were walking down the hallway, it was filled with people trying to get to the correct class. "Oh look, 1A, over there." Wilbur said as he looked at the board with '1A' on it. They walked towards it. "I'm a bit nervous." Tommy mumbled out. "It's gonna be fine, I'm sure that everyone there is gonna be nice." Wilbur assured him. Tommy nodded.

They opened the door and walked inside, the classroom was already quite full. Almost all eyes went on them. Tommy looked through the people, looking if there was anyone familiar. Suddenly he looked up. "Tubbo!" He yelled in a happy tone. He ran up to Tubbo, giving him a hug. "Tommy!" He yelled back happily. He accepted the hug. Tommy let go again, he looked behind him for Wilbur. Who was already talking with some others. "You made it too! That's so cool!" Tubbo said with a lot of excitement.

"Of course I made it, I am Tommyinnit!" He said proudly. Tubbo laughed a bit. "Alright class." An older looking man walked inside of the classroom. "Welcome to the introduction, we will be talking about our powers and just something about ourselves. We can start with Foolish." He said as he gave Foolish a bright smile. He turned around to face the rest of the class. "As you just heard, I am Foolish. I am a healer and 16 years old." He said as he gave a smile. They continued introducing themselves until the bell went off.

Tommy was talking to Tubbo when a tall man walked up to them. "Do you wanna sit together at lunch?" He asked Tubbo. Tommy gave him a confused look, I mean, he didn't know the guy. And he was wearing a mask for some reason. "Hm? Yeah sure, can Tommy join?" He said as he turned around to face him. Ranboo looked over at Tommy. "If that's alright with him." Ranboo said a bit more awkwardly. Tommy gave him a small nod and they walked to the cafeteria.

The three of them sat down. Tommy looked at a few other tables. He spotted Wilbur sitting with Quackity, Sapnap, Dream and Niki. At least he made some new friends. "So uhm, you're Tommy, right?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah." He mumbled out. "Well, you can call me Ranboo." He said. "Alright then, Ranboo, may I ask why you're wearing a mask? (A/N Covid doesn't exist here.) "Uhm, I'm just not the most confident when it's about my face." He said awkwardly.

"You guys are making this awkward." Tubbo jokingly said. Tommy laughed a bit at his remark. " Anyways, have you seen Dream and George? It's hilarious how much they flirt." Tubbo laughed. Tommy laughed with him.

After lunch they went back to their classroom. They were just talking a bit about how this year is gonna turn out. Nothing special. After school was done, Tommy waited outside for Wilbur. After 15 minutes of waiting he still hadn't seen Wilbur leave the building. Or just anywhere in general.

He started to look around a bit more nervously. Fidgeting a bit with his fingers. Person after person walked by as he couldn't spot Wilbur anywhere. He kept on getting more nervous at the second. Did he leave him? Abandoned him? Surely not. Without him noticing, a few of his classmates saw his weird behavior and walked up to him. "Tommy?" One of them asked. He had black hair and half of his face looked cyan ish. His vision kept on getting blurry. "Tommy?!" Another person yelled. And before he knew it, everything went black.

When he woke up again, he was in a whiter environment than before. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the brightness of the room. "Tommy, thank god!" Wilbur said as he quickly walked over. He gave him a hug. Tommy looked at Wilbur, a bit of disbelief on his face. " I'm so sorry for waiting for so long." Wilbur said as he let go. "I was talking to Dream and Sapnap inside." He explained quickly. Tommy nodded a bit. "Did I, pass out?" He asked quietly.