Chase - angst

TW: Blood, violence, wounds (obvi),

3rd person pov:

Bushes bruising and cutting his legs as he ran into a familiar looking spruce forest. The trees touched his arms ever so slightly as he ran. Adrenaline was rushing through his body as he was getting chased by the man named 'Dream'. Dream, such a nice name for such a terrible, terrible man.

"You can't outrun me Tommy!" He yelled. Tears slowly formed in his eyes, the physical pain all fading away as he felt his head ache clear up. Footsteps from someone running behind him kept on getting louder, and louder. Until, he saw a pearl flying above his head. No, no, no, the other way. He stopped running north and quickly went to the east side. He was hoping, no, begging to see any sign of snow chester. He ran towards this forest with intentions, he had thought everything through multiple times.

But for some reason, it didn't match. It didn't match his actual intentions. He doesn't even know why, but something feels wrong. Very, wrong. "You can't run forever!" He looked behind him.

That was his first mistake.

He felt his foot clinging onto something, and before he realized what was happening. He had fallen face first to the ground. He groaned, feeling the cold snow embrace him as little sticks were causing pain and irritation. There were footsteps again, this time right beside him. He rolled to his side, trying to get himself up with his arms, but quickly falling down. That fall surely caused a lot of pain.

"P-please, what do you want from me?!" Tommy yelled out. Pain was clear in his voice. "I want you dead, Tommy." Dream whispered out. He felt a breeze of wind against him as his hair flew with it. "You were really hoping for Techno or something to go out and save you? You're worthless, Tommy. Nobody cares about you." Dream said as he bent down so that Tommy could see him.

"N-no, people care about me." Tommy said back. Dream gave him a 'pity' look. "You really believe that?" He got his sword from his inventory. "Y-, I-.." Tommy muttered out. He saw a sword drawn to his neck. "Come on, tell me Tommy. Who cares about you?" He laughed.

He could feel the sword making a small cut. "N-nobody." He whispered out. "Glad that we're on the same path." He saw the sword disappear, then a hand grabbing his shirt by the collar and lifted him up. Tommy gagged and coughed as the other side of his collar pressed on his neck. He finally stood on both of his legs. Rubbing his neck as he was shaking because of the cold here. "Tommy, you see. It's been nice and all, but you're really gonna have a need to die. Again." Dream said with a big grin on his face.

He pulled out his sword, pointing it directly at Tommy's stomach. "Would you like to follow your 'oh so dear brothers' footsteps?" Dream asked him. Tommy shaked, flashbacks of L'manburg flying through his head. "I- I.. Don't want to die." He whispered out. "Oh, that's weird. I remember you sitting on the edge right above a lava lake." Dream acted dumbfounded. Tommy looked down slightly.

"T-that was a different story. That was exile!" He yelled out. "Don't, yell at me." The sword got closer. Tommy backed off, moving away from the sword. He felt a firm kick in his stomach. He quickly grabbed it, closing his eyes at the pain. Then there were more kicks. Then, finally, footsteps were heard. "Hello? Is there someone here?" A familiar voice yelled through the forest. Tommy's eyes sparked with hope as he heard the voice. It was Tubbo.

He approached where the two were. Footsteps were making a path towards them after all. "Don't get any closer!" Dream grabbed Tommy so that Tommy was in front of him and let the blade of the sword almost slide along his neck. "T-Tubbo, please." Tommy stuttered out, his voice was barely audible. Tubbo stared in shock. "Great, at least we have evidence of your death huh?" Dream teased. "What do you mean?" Tubbo asked. His voice was laced with concern and anger.