Are we even friends?

TW: fighting

3rd person pov:

Tommy has always been jealous of Ranboo, he always manages to spend time with Tubbo. One time Tommy asked him to hang out irl, but Tubbo replied with; ' Sorry Toms, but I promised to play Minecraft with Ranboo'. Like, how in GODS NAME can you choose minecraft over your best friend?!

You can always play minecraft? So why exactly then, why. Why with Ranboo?

Tommy logged onto the Dreamsmp, when he logged off the day before he ended up close to Ranboo's house since he was at Phil's house. He walked in the snow looking around only to see 2 little character. One jumping around the other, he got closer. 'Oh god, ofcourse it's Ranboo.' He thought to himself. 

Ranboo noticed Tommy and he waved, you could see Tubbo asking in the chat to join VC3. "Hey Tommy!" Tubbo said, "Hi" he replied. Odd, he never acts like that. "You good?" Ranboo asked, Tubbo was streaming and he made that pretty clear why talking to the chat here and there.

"Yeah, yeah. It's not like you would know." Tommy hissed to Ranboo. "Jeez, chill Toms" Tubbo said looking back at the screen. "What do you mean relax?!" Tommy yelled out, "Why do you act like that to Ranboo?" Tubbo asked being more serious. "Tubbo, don't worry I don't mind." Ranboo said not wanting to bring any troubles to Tommy.

"So? He still acts like that!" Tubbo said completly forgetting the stream, "Well, maybe it's because you choose a fucking weird ass looking enderman over your best friend!" Tommy yelled, it's just that he didn't had a face cam at the moment. Otherwise everyone could see how much he wanted to cry right now.

"I can have other friends." Tubbo said coldy, "Well, you just lost one of them." Tommy groaned, he left the vc and logged off the game. "I.." Tubbo started, "I'm sure that he isn't serious" Ranboo tried helping Tubbo.

Tubbo looked at his other screen noticing that he was streaming. "Fuck!" He said quickly ending his stream.

--------------------------

3rd person pov:

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Tommy kept on repeating to himself, "Why in gods name did I say that." He cried out. He looked at the black screen on the computer, he slowly started crying staring at himself. "I'm sorry" He whispered putting his head down and his arms on his desk.

-    -     -     -    -

"He was just angry, I know that you guys are still friends!" Ranboo encouraged Tubbo, "He just, he just ended it?" Tubbo said in disbelief. 

Tubbo opened discord

-Tommy?

-Tommy please come back

-Pls

- Why would I? -

-..

- It's not like you want to do anything with me. -

- It's always Ranboo this, or Ranboo that, why -

-I'm sorry

- Not fixing it. -

-Look, I know that you're angry but there's no fucking need to act like a dick.

- See me care? We're not friends, I can do what I want. -

-Ok.

-------------

"Ranboo" "Yeah?"

"I don't think that Tommy is friends with me anymore, for real this time"

------------------------

This is so short and terrible, but here we are

There's a chance that I'll be less active for a little bit, I still have some drafts. Just writing them can take a while right now,

Requests can be asked in any post!!!

Word count: 550