I'm at 0%

TW: Suicidal thought, suicide attempt, ghosting (I think), 

-------------------------

3rd person pov:

Tommy and Tubbo where in a discord call with a bunch of other people, they were talking about the most random things that you could ever imagine. They got to the point were they started talking about things that you would never let go, quiete random but that was the point of it.

Tommy was streaming it all, catching the funny moments for a good stream. They eventually asked Tubbo what he wouldn't let go, "Hmm, probably my bees!" he said in a funny tone while laughing. You could hear the others laugh while some of them asked Tommy the same question.

"I think Tubbo," He said quickly wanting to avoid this part of the stream, "What do you mean?" Tubbo asked since it wasn't clear for him and for some others. "Well like, I don't think that I can live without you." Tommy said having a need to switch subjects. 

It was dead silent, suddenly everyone left the call. "Ehh chat, I'll be right back" Tommy said while muting himself and turning his cam off, he went to 'genral'

Tommy: Why did y'all left???

Big Q: What do you think?

Tommy: Idk, that's why I ask

Tubbo: Dude, people are lil gonna ship us now

Tommy: What do you mean? Can't I care about you or smt?

Tubbo: yes you can but did you had a need to say that.

Wilbur: Tommy, people are assuming things because of what you said.

Tommy: But I didn't mean it that way?!!

Wilbur: So, chat has it's own way of thinking.

They were all in VC 1, great. 

Gnf: Tommy can you stop texting, we're trying to calm Tubbo.

Tommy: What do you mean calm Tubbo? For saying that I care about him, okay, great friendship thx.

Sapnap: Ha ha, wow such an amazing comment.

Tommy: Jexus christ, fuck off man.

Big Q: That's why ur not in the vc, you'll just insult everyone even more

Gnf: True

Tommy looked down while fidgeting with his hands, 'why did I say that, why?'. He hesitated before entering VC 1. "Wtf, Tommy why did you join?" Quackity asked, "..." "Go away child" Wilbur said while looking at the cam. "Nobody wants you here right now so go and fuck off man" Sapnap said looking at his profile picture. 

He couldn't think of anything, nobody liked him, they all hated him. He looked trough the names, begging for someone to still like him, until he saw one name coming trough. "Ranboo, vc 2 please." He asked while leaving, Ranboo quickly joined the vc. 

"Tommy.." Ranboo started, "I know that you meant it in the right way, but people are saying things.." Ranboo said in a worried yet emotionless tone. "I'm sorry" Tommy whispered, Ranboo left the call and went back to VC 2.

His last hope, gone. Just like that, he looked over to his window, he walked towards it looking down. "I don't think I would survive falling down from that" He told himself, "It's not worth it" He walked away from the window. 

'It's my fault that Tubbo is sad'

'I did it all'

'They would be better off without me'