The Sorting Ceremony

"Aw, I wish we're in the same house" said Everly Daniels who was standing beside Drexa Riddle.

"Me too" Drexa replied as she hit her arm's softly.

Both of them had just been sorted into their new House as the two transfered from their old school, Beauxbaton.

An old woman who dressed in long dark green robes approached them. It was Professor McGonagall.

"You may go to your houses" she said and ushered the two of them to their seats.

"We'll see each other after okay?" Everly nodded and gave Drexa a quick hug before both of them went to their House table.

"So we end our Sorting Ceremony here. Everyone is dismissed" said Dumbledore, the headmaster of the school.

Drexa Riddle and Everly Daniels was a very close pair of friends since they first met in Beauxbaton. If it had not been for Everly's friendly personality, Drexa may have not had any friends back then for she was the rugged girl who was very difficult to read judging by the way she talk and walk. Since Everly came, Drexa was soon slowly changed from a nasty and rude girl to a childish girl but loveable kind.

But everyone in Beauxbaton disliked the pair even more for the both of them had possessed a very bright brain and talent in Charms. While Everly Daniels was Muggle-born, Drexa Riddle was a Pureblood and a descendant of the Dark Lord himself. Because of the surname, Drexa Riddle was hated until Everly Daniels came along and had changed her whole perspective about Muggle-borns.

Both were a very good friends.

And both had possessed something so important and dangerous....