Second Bond? Not So Much

'This is getting interesting, hmm'. Drexa Riddle was contemplating whether to leave her best friend with a guy they just met or third-wheeling to see if there were any sparks happened between the two.

"Oh Merlin! I'm so sorry, I think I need to get a new cup" Drexa purposely spilt her drinks on the ground but covered it perfectly well enough so Cedric would buy it.

Everly threw her a knowing glance. When the two eyes met, Drexa winked mischievously and pull away from Everly.

"I'll be right back. You" she said, pointing to Cedric, "Don't you dare do anything to her."

Then, Drexa points her eyes to his repeatedly and skipped away. This made Everly blush as Cedric shake his head, amused to see a Riddle acting rather possessive over her friend. It was endearing sight to see such an odd pair of friends that came from two different House.

"Your friend, hmm, gutsy a bit. She must loves you so much" Cedric commented as the two sat down on the bench. Everly smiled in appreciation.

"I don't know about that, but I do know one thing though. You mentioned it a while ago," Everly said before sipping on her drink.

On another corner of the hall, Drexa who was peeping on both of them felt over the moon when she saw how soft Everly became when talking to Cedric. But jealousy came to ripped the throne away in her  heart. She knew this would happen one day but why does she have to be so jealous about it?

'Quit being a little girl, Rexy. Shut it'

"ARHH!"

The next thing she know, her face was already met with a cold floor. That does it.

"Ooh, look who we have here?"

"It's the Mudblood's friend!"

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PAL!?"

Infuriating, Drexa stormed to the one who she could feel pushed her that hard in her gut.

"Feisty one, are we?"

"FEISTY OR NOT, WHERE'S YOUR EYES!?"

This time, nearly everyone in the corridor had to shut their ears tightly because it seemed to them Drexa was a very loud girl. Even the platinum blonde hair student in front of her flinched because of her shouts.

"NEXT TIME USE YOUR DAMN EYES, MALFOY!"

"You little-"

"Or what?"

Drexa had her wand up on his neck and that made him stumbled a few steps back. She had enough of this incessant yammering because she knew who he was. Who doesn't know the Malfoys? Sheesh.

"Call your dad? Try me"

"Enough of this, get, all of you"

Out of nowhere, Percy Weasley, the Gryffindor's House Prefect came to save the day because as he walked down the hall, he already heard a commotion so he went to check it.

"Of course, a Weasley will come to save your life" said Malfoy venomously but he glared to Drexa and walked away with his group.

"You okay there?" he asked with concern. Drexa was still furious about him but when she saw how concern he was, she nod her head and smiled gratefully.

"Thank you. You just save a Malfoy from being killed"