Fight Means Lose Points or So

Pansy had enough.

The sounds of her chair being pushed back after she stood up abruptly made everyone turned their heads in her direction.

"Listen nitwit, nobody has ever ignored what I've said but you (chuckles) you are one strange Riddle. What? You've gone soft after befriending with Mudblood?"

Drexa had gone red. Nobody will say that in her face, especially when it comes to her best friend.

"Alright that does it. Stupefy!"

A wand in hand, Drexa cast the spell to Pansy and the girl was thrown away to the shelves.

"Miss Riddle! Don't you dare casting spells in my class," said Professor Snape at once, glaring to his student.

Drexa just shrugged and put away her wand, watching closely as her classmates help Pansy.

"Why you-"

"Enough, Miss Parkinson. We will continue our brewing. Everyone, ingredients on ready."

Pansy slowly went to her seat again but eyes still on Drexa.

The girl just smiled and said loud and clear.

"I don't mind losing points, as long as you keep on saying Mudblood. That's okay for me"

The words flew out, Pansy scooted her stool a bit farther away from Drexa and pretend everything was fine.

Everyone sucked their breathe when the Dark Lord's daughter saying that as if they were gonna lose their life. Apart from that, the Hufflepuffs felt a mixed of things; shocked, surprise, happy and proud.

They knew who was she referred to. And they feel very happy about it. Not in many years they saw a Slytherin would do such a thing to protect their friend and in Professor Snape's class.

Jonathan snapped his finger in front of Everly's face.

"See what I mean?"

With that, Everly just nod in embarrassment but proud at the same time.

*****

"That was one bloody hell of a show! I don't think Snape would take away their House Points"

They were having lunch and that one voice who was loud was Ronald Weasley.

By his red hair, Drexa immediately remembered the Prefect who saved Malfoy from her wrath. They had rather same identical red hair and there were twins on Gryffindor! The Weasleys were all recognizable from afar with their red hair.

"Hey, stop dreaming. Come on, eat your sausage"

Everly nudged her on the elbows, taking a few sausages and put on her plate.

"Am I that bad person?" Drexa wondered.

"No you're not"

Both of the girls startled by the sudden interruption.  In front of them, sat Jonathan Leiss and Cedric Diggory.

"You did what we always wanted to do, but yours, hmm, better than we expected. I mean, we didn't expect that you will do that in Snape's class. Not many of us have the courage to do it" Jonathan continued.

"If we did, we surely lose a few of our House Points and we do not want that to happen" said Cedric and munched on his Chocoballs.

"You really blew me away" said Jonathan and sighed dreamily, staring right through Drexa's eyes. Drexa was holding her girly squeals and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

While Everly, she was trying not to choke Jonathan on the spot because it made her feel queasy. Now she understands why Drexa had left her on purpose the other day.