First Try in Tutoring; Chocolate?

Two hours before they should go back to their dorms, Everly and Cedric decided to start with their tutoring and led the way for them. When they arrived in front of the neatly arranged barrels, Everly turned to the group and gave them a knowing look. The groups didn't took their time to understand so they walked far a bit where Cedric and Everly were standing and look away.

The Slytherins were sneakily turning around but Everly lift her brows and smiled to them softly and made them look away again. After making sure they weren't sneaking again, Cedric tapped on the barrel rhythmically and the barrel in the middle rolled to the right side, making way for them to enter.

"Alright, kiddies, let's go let's go" Everly called them.

The groups carefully made their way inside.

"So this is what Hufflepuff's entrance look like"

"Disgusting. Ours is more cooler than this pile of hunk"

Everly overheard the two Slytherins talking to each other and shake her head, amused by them. When they were piling up in front of the fireplace and sat closely to each other (except for Slytherins because they weren't really nice to the Hufflepuffs and other Houses), Everly and Cedric begun their lessons.

When they were done with explaining certain parts of Charms, Everly gave them a sheet of paper that contained a quiz. She wanted to know how much they understand it.

"Bullroar this is easy" said one of the Slytherin when he scanned the paper.

Everly smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your names" she said while giving away the sheets.

"Haley McKenna" said one student who had short brown hair with sharp brown eyes.

"Thomas Jenkins" one student with dark hair and light freckles voiced out. He had that soft expression on his face if he smiled to Everly.

"Roberto Maise Olko" said the one who said it was easy.

"Nice to meet all of you, you probably know who I am now-"

"Yeah yeah we know! Can we finish this up early so we can go back? I'm sure our presence here isn't that 'lovely' as yours" Roberto cut Everly off and emphasize the word lovely.

All of the Hufflepuff threw him a death glare once he said it.

"What are y'all looking at, huh?" Haley McKenna piped in and glared them back.

Cedric waved his hand downwards.

"Okay okay enough" he said with a firm yet gentle voice.

Everly just smiled.

"I don't mind if all of you wanted to hang here a bit longer" she said.

"For what? We don't want to be here" said Thomas Jenkins with pure disgust in his voice.

"Alright then, let's get started but on one condition; if either of you can get this right above 15 marks, I'll let you go early" Everly said. If they wanted to go then they will need a bit motivation.

"I don't believe you" said Haley McKenna. They were from Slytherin. Who in their right minds would bargain with Slytherin?

"I'm a woman of my words; I never broke them" Everly still persuade them. A genuine smile that was on her face made the Slytherins felt a little trust on her by now.

Cedric was narrowing his eyes on Everly. This girl must be out of her mind right now.

Roberto Maise looked at his friends and nodded.

"Deal"

*****

In the Great Hall, students were began to lessened by the hour except for Drexa, Jonathan and their groups of students.

It was very chaotic when they were picking their seats.

"Come on mate that's ours"

"First come first serve basis!"

"Uh hello? Did I see your name there?"

Drexa's ears was getting redder than ever. Jonathan tried to calm them down but the only students who were quiet was Ravenclaw and they were already in their seats.

The twins; Fred and George Weasley weren't exactly fighting over the seats. They were enjoying the banter between Slytherins.

"OH PICK YOUR SEATS ALREADY DUMMIES!!!"

Drexa couldn't hold it anymore and yelled as loud as she could, not caring whether the teachers were looking at her nor the remained students.

Her shouts finally made their banterings stopped abruptly and looked at them fearfully. The Slytherins even felt a bit scared to see her in that state; her face were scary when her eyes glaring to each of them contently, ears red and her lips were pursed in thin line.

She lift her hand towards the vacant seats and said while gritting her teeth; "Pick. Your. Seat. NOW"

They hastily pick their seats and put their notebooks on the table.

Jonathan was shocked to see Drexa changed so quickly. She walked around the table, eyes still on them and sat beside Jonathan. Then, she visibly shaked before saying, "Let's start with which part of Charms you don't quite understand. Let's start with you"

Afterwards, the tutoring began smoothly and when they felt comfortable enough with Drexa, they slowly opened up to her, even for Slytherin.

Jonathan was impressed by her split personality and he was getting more in love with her. Sneaking under the table to her hand, Drexa was startled when a warm hand covered hers. When she looked down, she was surprised to see her favorite chocolate that was planted in her hands.

She turned to Jonathan with a surprise look.

"Impressed" was the only thing he said and shoot her a wink before gave her hand a squeeze.