Rise Of The Grim Reaper

Draco was running like his life depended on it. He went through the students in the halls trying to search for the girl. He would stop and ask if any of them saw Drexa and his two impostor friends, but none of them saw it. He stopped running for a while to take his breath. He crouched down on his toes, sucking a deep breath to stabilize his increasing heart beat.

"Master Draco."

He went rigid when he heard the voice. Slowly, he lifted his head, to see Dobby, his house elf, standing timidly in front of him, fiddling with fingers anxiously. He knew how scared Dobby must be to be under their care, especially his father, who was never kind to them.

"What is it, Dobby?," he gently asked, softer than before. He didn't want Dobby to be scared of him, not when Dobby was the one who had helped his mom to raise him. He loved Dobby, but with his father's treatment of the elves, it was hard to see Dobby to not be afraid for once.

"Whatever happens, master Draco mustn't come home," Dobby started, his big elephant ears drooping so low, Draco knew something bad was going to happen eventually. "Please, be safe from any harm, master, Dobby don't want to see master getting hurt."

Draco held Dobby's hands which were bandaged all the way up to his elbows, he gently held them. "What happened, Dobby? Tell me, please, if bad things happen to my mother, I need to get home."

"Master don't need to worry, Dobby will take care of Narcissa, Dobby will not let any harm come into her way, but Dobby wants master to stay here until it's all over," Dobby said reassuringly, hoping Draco would listen to him. Dobby leaned closer, "Dobby only need master to take care of the people who are called Rei and EDR."

"Rei? Who's Rei? And what is EDR?"

An echo was heard coming from behind him as he turned around, "Huh? What was that?"

He stayed still, straining his ears to hear it clearly and he managed to work out the echoes; "Everly!"

Draco turned his head again to see Dobby but his house elf already vanished.

He walked out of his place to find the source of the echo. He walked toward it and the echo was getting closer and closer and he made out whom the voice belonged to. As he turned around the corner, he almost bumped into a hard chest of Cedric.

"Woah! Sorry for that," Cedric apologized and walked past the boy. Draco held back Cedric's shirt to stop him.

"Hold on, Daniel's missing?"

"Missing? No no, I just need to catch up with her."

Draco exhaled. In front of them, Perrywinkle Maige was walking by while munching on her cupcake. Draco called her out. "Maige! C'mere!"

Perrywinkle strode to them with bounce in her steps.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen either Daniels or Riddle?," Draco started. Their hopes of finding the two girls faded when Perrywinkle shook her head.

"If my memory serves, I didn't see the two of them today in the castle. Why? What's wrong?"

Draco's face fell and left the vicinity without a word. This has made Cedric spiral into curiosity with Perrywinkle. The girl continued to eat her cupcake but inside, something tugged within her that made her feel somewhat queasy.

"Tell me that didn't look right to you, Perry," Cedric said, looking at the girl. The girl had a faraway look in her eyes as she slowly averted her gaze from where Draco had disappeared to Cedric's. The cupcake no longer holds its appetizing feature.

-

Her head was throbbing wildly, sending her spinning and forming a lump in the back of her throat. She managed to swallow it back before it could get out. Her body ached all over, her arms failed to do what her brain commanded, and her legs felt wobbly, as though someone had put a spell on her so she couldn't move an inch.