Chapter 83

Previously...

"I think Mr Malfoy would want you in the hospital wing. Is that okay?" Snape asked when Draco fell unconscious, and I nodded.

Then we went into the hospital wing, and I stayed with Draco...and fell asleep while holding his hand.

Oh, Harry and I will have an interesting talk soon...

Now...Harry's POV

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to die." I whispered when I entered the common room.

"What happened? What did you do?!" Hermione asked me nervously as I sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Harry, what did you do?! Where's Y/N?" Ron asked, nervously and when Ron said Y/N's name, both Ginny and Oliver ran over to us. 

"WHERE IS Y/N?!" Oliver shouted, nervously and I sighed and told them what happened in Myrtle's bathroom.

"Y/N's going to kill you!" Hermione said, and I sighed.

"I know! She's mad! B-But I didn't know what the spell meant. A-And what it would do!" I explained, and Hermione glared at me.

"Both Y/N and I told you that you shouldn't even read that Potions book in the first place! You shouldn't have used the spell! Now...see what it did? How's Draco doing?!" Hermione asked, and I shrugged.

"I-I don't know! I-I kind of...ran away when I saw that Snape started to use some healing spells on him. I freaked out! Do you think Y/N's gonna forgive me? Like...ever?" I asked, and the four of them sighed.

"You need to hide this Potions book. So that even you won't find it! You need to get rid of it! Right now!" Ginny said, and I nodded, still looking at the fireplace in front of me.

"We'll go and see how Draco's doing. A-And if Y/N's there." Hermione said and left the common room with Ron and Oliver.

And then Ginny and I walked out too but made our way to the Room of Requirement...

Y/N's POV

I felt like someone was tapping my shoulder, so I opened my eyes and saw Oliver tapping my shoulder. 

"Y/N? How are you?" Oliver asked with a sad smile, and I sat up and smiled slightly.

"I'm...fine! I just need to punch Harry a little. How dare he?" I asked and looked at Draco, who was sleeping, but he looked like he was in pain.

"Harry told us what happened! He feels really bad, though. He's scared that you're going to kill him." Hermione said, looking at me with a sad smile.

"Well...he tempted me when he did that! But...I can't kill him. I'm just mad at him because I told him not to use this! A-And now Draco's hurt. I'll burn this freaking Potions book!" I said, angrily and Oliver hugged me to calm me down.

"It's going to be okay, Y/N! I promise!" Oliver said, hugging me.

"I hope so!" I whispered, looking at Draco.

We all stayed there until Madame Pomfrey came, and she looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...but you need to get out. He has to stay here for a few days, but you can come back tomorrow. I promise. Now you need to sleep. All of you!" Madame Pomfrey said and told us to go.

I tried to stay, but she said that we need to go.

"I don't like this." I said with a sigh as we walked back into the common room.