Chapter 29

Previously...

"Wait something happened between them?" The twins asked surprised, but still smirked, probably because of the bet...

oh hell to the no...

"They just umm... Wait I try to think about something that wouldn't sound awkward...Well They uh...*I looked at her worriedly, but then Ron drank his pumpkin juice, bitch this is the wrong time when you want to drink...* They cuddled..." Hermione said pretty quietly. And of course Ron choked on his juice... almost. I freaking knew this is going to happen...

Now...

"Come again, please?" Harry asked, and looked at me teasingly. I felt my cheeks heat up again...damn it!

"They cuddled... Well when I entered I saw that Malfoy had his hand around her waist and they laughed together, but when they saw me they looked shocked." Hermione said, Ron still couched, but the twins just smirked at me and then obviously nudged me.

"Shut it!" I said to them blushing.

"Just say you don't have a crush on him." Ron begged me, because he didn't want to give any prank ideas to the twins.

"Oh she loves me." We heard someone say behind us, we turned around confusedly and then I looked at him speechlessly.

"Come on, love. We have Potions." Draco said and pulled his hand out from his pocket for me to take, I still looked at him speechlessly, but took it.

"I'll see you in the class guys!" I said to all of them who looked at me with their mouths open and then walked away with Malfoy.

"Why did you basically pull me away from them?" I quietly asked him.

"I heard all of it, you were blushing and you didn't want that mudbl-" He wanted to continue, but I cut him off my slapping him on the cheek.

"What was that for?!" He shouted at me while I stepped away from him.

"Don't you ever call my friend mudblood ever again!" I said angrily and felt tears in my eyes and quickly walked away.

"Wait! Y/N I'm sorry!" He shouted... because no one was around... and he doesn't say 'sorry' or anything like that ever...like for real never ever so this was also new to him.

I ignored him and walked faster.

*Potions class*

Right when I entered the class I bumped into the golden trio.

"Sorry!" I said quickly while trying to wipe my tears also quickly.

"What happened? Where's Malfoy? I thought you came together!" Hermione said, I looked at her with a weak smile.

"It's ok. I just don't wanna talk right now... I don't have very good mood right now." I said and sat down on my seat.

Someone entered class, but I didn't bother to turn around to look who was it...

"You son of a bitch what did you do to her?!" I heard Harry asking someone angrily.

"Can I talk to her? Like before you all start to yell at me?" I heard that one and only Draco Malfoy saying...

"*turned around* Why do you think I want to talk to you after what you did?" I asked him still with teary eyes, he just looked at me speechlessly.

"Can we just talk? For a second?-" Malfoy was cut off by Snape who just entered the class angrily...oh well he's not in a good mood...that's not good...at all...

Our lesson was pretty boring, because he said that we have to make 5 pages essay about our favourite potion and we had 2 days for this and this meant we should probably start.

I knew he hates all of us, but I didn't knew that he hates us that  much.

Other lessons were also boring, but in the last one...

We had Charms and this time I was stuck with Malfoy, because our teacher made us sit next to each other, no matter what.

Why are all the teachers so mean today?...