Chapter 12

Previously...

"Yes, but it doesn't matter. It's alright!" I said pretty loudly, Snape and Dumbledore looked at us and even Minerva looked at us...

"No it's not ok Y/N/N! She literally burned your hand!" Fred said as he looked at my hand, I sighed and looked around the hall.Some of them looked worried, some had wide eyes (including Malfoy) and some of them just looked with their mouths open and some looked angry and very worried (including Fred and George of course, the Golden Trio and the teachers who heard all that...)...

Now...

Then I lost it and started to tear up in George's arms, he hugged me tightly and Fred tried to comfort me too.

"You have other thing to do! You don't have to look at us right now, eat or do whatever you were doing before you saw any of it what happened!" I heard Fred yell to the whole hall, I smiled a little in George's chest and hugged him tightly while shaking a bit.

"Didn't you understand?" Hermione yelled to the hall again I think, all the others quickly looked at their plates and talked to their friends. I calmed down a bit, I had bloodshot eyes, but I didn't cry anymore.

When our dinner was over we started to walk away, but in our way to the common room I heard Malfoy and his gang behind us talking.

"You little attention whore!" I heard Parkinson basically shouting in the corridor so the whole school should hear this. We all froze and then turned around.

"Who?!" Hermione shouted at her angrily.

"Y/N Y/L/N!!!" Parkinson shouted again angrily and the whole gang smirked with her.

"Thank you, bitch! At least I'm just  attention whore, but you...goshh I feel kinda bad for you. You're just a whore or wait if you aren't then ok, I don't even care. Just one question." I said to her, glaring at her, she snorted and Malfoy raised his eyebrows.

"Ask then, you rat!" Parkinson glared at me.

"Why on earth are you so obsessed with that little ferret Malfoy?!" I asked her confusedly, because I really did want to know, because I don't get why she thinks that he's attractive...for merlin's beard I for sure want to know, because I don't see him as an attractive bad boy with a smirk face. I see him as my basically biggest enemy.

"Look at him! He's literally definition of perfection." Parkinson said smiling at Draco who had a smirk plastered on his face while looking at me...

"Wasn't very convincing, my dear!" I said with a fake smile.

"Are you jealous? Queen of sarcasm is jealous?" Malfoy asked as he stepped closer to me.

"Me? Jealous? Oh please!*laughs*" I said, he still stepped closer to me.

"Mhm?" He asked with a smirk.

"Bite me!" I said with an angry face, because he knew very well that I don't like it when someone doesn't believe me right away...

"With pleasure!" He whispered smirking, I felt shivers for a second and then he bits my neck and I am pretty sure he left a mark on my neck...now I officially wanna die...and right when he bits me I pushed him off of me, oh boy Parkinson looked jealous as hell and Malfoy was smirking at me and then left with his gang, but Parkinson still glared at me before she ran after the three boys.

"What was that?" Harry asked confusedly after we didn't see them anymore.

"Good question!" Ron and Hermione said in unison, still shocked at what Malfoy had just done.

"I didn't knew that he was that dumb...I mean he takes every word so seriously when Y/N says something...but he knew that Y/N says that only when he really pissed her off...I swear to god Y/N you have a mark on your neck in the morning..." George said worriedly, but also laughing a little.

"Oh trust me...I know!" I said quietly and walked to the common room with them.

"Why did you even let him do this?" Harry asked confusedly...