Chapter 50

Previously...

"Same!" The all said in unison. After that we chuckled at this.

"I wanna eat now. So guys shut up, please." I said with an evil smirk. They nodded, chuckling and ate as well.

After eating we obviously had to go back to mini Hogwarts...

Now...

We all sat on the couches and started to talk about something random again.

"All of you! In your beds, right now! No questions, just go to bed! Do as I say, please." McGonagall said as she entered our mini Hogwarts for a second and then walked out.

"That was-" I was cut off by Malfoy.

"Weird, but you know what...I don't give a damn I'm kinda tired actually so..."Malfoy said looking at me in the eye, I nodded and then we all decided to walk to our rooms.

After I decided to walk in and saw that he started to change his shirt I walked to bathroom to change, too.

When I came back I saw him in the bed and he just sighed.

"What's wrong, Dracy-poo?" I asked him with high-pitched voice and sat down next to his lying figure.

"Don't say my name like that ever again!" Draco said through gritted teeth.

"Ok, ok...sorry, What's wrong? Like really?" I asked him as I looked at him with a little sad face.

"*looked me in the eyes* Just thinking about my...never mind. Anyway what did you and Dobby do in your free day? And where have you been every evening? You sneak out with your friends and then you sneak back inside." He asked changing the subject, I didn't want to make him mad so I just went under the covers and looked at him, smiling.

"We did some cool stuff.Ate much candy and then..." I said and smirked evilly.

"Then What?" He asked and looked at me confusedly and then gulped quietly.

"Then we also met your parents. Your mom is amazing and dad...you look a lot like him. But you also are like your mother, you know." I said while smirking a little and then smiled genuinely at him.

He started to smile back...but then looked at me with wide eyes. Yeah crap...

"Wait What?!Y-you met m-my pa-parents?!" He asked me stuttering and then he looked at me with red cheeks. Which only made me smirk.

"Yeah. That's what I said, wasn't it? Why are you so you scared about that?" I asked him and leaned closer to his face. He looked at me with shocked face.

"I-kinda-you-What? No,I'm a Malfoy. I'm never scared." He stuttered and tried to be confident, but he failed miserably.

"Hmmm...sure. You wanna know something?" I asked looking at him.

"Ok." He said gulping.

I leaned closer to his ear smirking...

"It was cool. I liked it.Oh and by the way you're kinda hot when you're mad." I whispered and kissed his jaw which made him groan which made me chuckle.

"Oh didn't you like it?" I whispered again to him and then he just pushed me down and put both his hands on both sides of my head and looked at me glaring.

"Don't do this to me!" He said with gritted teeth.

"What did I do?" I asked him innocently and smirked.

"I...bloody hell I can't take it anymore." He said, I looked at him confusedly and then he just kissed me...on the lips...Is this really happening?!