Chapter 67

Previously...

My eyes widened and I quickly made my way behind Harry with the others and we all looked up. And then out of nowhere I heard rumbling throughout the whole area.

I looked around confusedly and then a black cloud swarmed around all of us. We all tried to grab each other hand, but it was no use. Then, I felt something or someone grabbing me and then flew me away.

The next thing I knew...I was under a Death Eater's grip...with a wand pointed at my head.

Now... 

And let's be honest...we all guessed it. Bellatrix was the one, who held me. Why am I not surprised? This woman is crazy. Besides...she already hates me.

"Let go of me!" I said angrily, but she only giggled and tightened her grip around me.

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville yelled at the top of his lungs and stared at Harry, who was basically having a staring contest with Lucius.

"Don't you dare, Harry!" I shouted too, and I saw Harry looking at me for a second before turning to look at Lucius again...and Bellatrix chuckled dryly at my attempt to get away from her.

Then, Harry looked down at the crystal ball and slowly lifted his hand and gave it to Lucius.

"Harry, what the f*ck?" I shouted, and punched Bellatrix and tried to get free again.

Then, a bright light shined behind him and I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around, at everyone, who were also looking confused as ever.

"Get away from my Godson!" Sirius shouted and punched Lucius.

I laughed in happiness and then all around the room the lights began to shine and hit every Death Eater.

Then, I saw Tonks, she appeared next to me and smiled.

"Come on, Y/N!" She said happily. I nodded quickly, jumped off from the rock that I was standing on, and ran to a safe hiding spot behind this giant boulder.

I looked up and saw Sirius and Harry fighting with Lucius, side by side...

"Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted, knocking Lucius's wand out of his hand.

"Nice one, James!" Sirius said to Harry.

"W-Wait what?" I asked myself quietly and then I saw Harry's face softening...

Then, Sirius shot Lucius away, and smiled happily, along with Harry...while it lasted.

Bellatrix appeared out of nowhere and I looked at her, as she walked...this is not good...

"Harry, Sirius! Get the hell away from there!" I shouted...but it was too late.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix shouted and hit Sirius right in the middle of his chest.

We all looked at them with wide eyes and heard Sirius taking his last breath...and then, he floated into the cloud of mist. After that...everything felt like it was in slow motion...when Remus ran to Harry, held onto him...as Harry screamed in pure agony.

It breaks my heart...more than it already is...

We all cried and then I turned to Bellatrix, who was smiling widely.

"Why you little-" I started, but then Harry turned around too, got away from Remus and ran after Bellatrix.

"T-This is not happening." I said quietly and fell on my knees, crying.