Chapter 31

Previously...

"You really like him?! After all he's done to all of us?" Hermione asked me quietly.

"No...yes... I don't know!!! I mean when I said that, back there... It was half true... Yeah I think he's kinda cute, but it doesn't mean that we're not enemies anymore, he hates me and we both know it." I said sighing.

"But do you?" She asked, I looked at her confusedly...

Now...

"Do what?" I asked.

"Do you hate him?" She asked... 

why... 

this question...

"Not sure, he can be sweet, but when others are around he's still that evil ferret!" I said a little angrily which made Hermione laughing.

"Ok... but you do remember that he's your roommate right now, right?" She asked me awkwardly.

"Y-yeah... It's gonna be awkward, but I can survive!" I said giggling a little, she smiled and we went back inside.

When we entered all of them looked at us... I do not feel comfortable...at all...

"Good night guys... I-I umm... I'll go to sleep now... talk to ya tomorrow!" I said quickly and went into the room where me and Malfoy had to be...

I sat on the bed and sighed while looking down, after a minute I heard someone coming in, I didn't look up... I still don't feel very comfortable...

That someone sat next to me and pulled me closer a little.

"Hey Y/N...I uh...are you feeling ok? I know it was all awkward for you, but I don't want to have it awkward between us... ok?" Malfoy asked, I nodded and hide my face into his chest, he hugged me tightly...but not too tight, it was comfortable.

"Wait! One more thing before anything... you said that you'll forgive me, but what do I have to do for you?" He asked as he pulled away a little so we could look at each other eyes...

"Hmm...how about you don't call my friends with bad names anymore? I mean you can call me whatever you want, but don't say nothing bad about them anymore, or I promise I will kill you!" I said with a smirk on my face, he thought for a second and then he smirked too which made me look at him confusedly.

"Alright, I'll do it. Just because it's the only way you'll ever forgive me." Draco said which made me smile, that's good.

"Thank you, you're forgiven. Now let's go to sleep, ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just don't freak out. We still have to share a bed." He said and smirked, I rolled my eyes.

"How am I supposed not  to remember that? I know we have to... but it doesn't mean anything, ok?*He nodded, but smirked* Now I'm gonna put my pj's on in the bathroom." I said and walked to the bathroom.

When I came back he was still in his daily outfit...that lazy ferret...

"Are you telling me that you're gonna sleep in this outfit?" I asked him laughing, he looked up at me and shook his head chuckling.

"Nope." He said and got up from the bed, I went under the blanket, but I looked at him and he just pulled his shirt off... and his jeans... thank god we don't have to be under the same blanket...I was pulled out from my thoughts by him...

"Hey that's not fair Y/N! You can look when I change my clothes or take them off, but I can't! That's not fair!" He said which made me laugh a little.

"In your dreams. You'll never gonna see me changing my clothes." I said to him as he also came to blanket and went under his blanket.

"Hmm...If I can dream about it then... damn this view would be pretty hot!" Draco said smirking while looking at the ceiling, I looked at him with wide eyes which made him looking at me with a huge, I repeat again huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut it, you ferret!" I said laughing which made him wrap his arm around my waist, I stopped automatically.