Chapter 59

Previously...

I was about to fall asleep and then I heard Draco opening the door. He thought I was sleeping so he went to the bathroom to change as quietly as he could, which made me smile, 'cause it was funny.

When I heard he was done he quietly came to the bed and pulled a blanket around himself. I turned around, holing my eyes closed and then hugged him, he chuckled quietly and pulled me close.

And then I fell asleep almost instantly...

Now...Y/N's POV

"You know you need to wake up, right?" Draco whispered and I giggled.

"Stop! I'm up!" I said chuckling and he started to tickle me.

"Draco!" I basically shouted and he laughed, letting go of me.

"Yes, love?" He asked me innocently and put the ring on his finger, that I had given him for Christmas, which made me smile at him.

"It looks good on you." I said quietly and looked at him, smiling, which made him smile too.

"Thanks, love. I love it. Now...get up! Lessons are starting soon. I took some breakfast for you from the Great Hall." Draco said with a little blush on his cheeks and gave me an apple and some of my favorite things.

"Wait...how did you know what I like?" I asked him and he looked away.

"Well...I knew you liked apples...and then some other stuff but I also asked Granger's help." Draco said and I stood up from the bed and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Draco." I said smiling and he hugged me back tightly.

"Yeah. Get dressed now." He said and chuckled, I nodded and ran to the bathroom. When I came back I ate and then both of us walked out of the mini Hogwarts. 

"Gimme a piggyback ride, Draco!" I said whining. He rolled his eyes but smiled and nodded.

And then he carried me to Hogwarts and thankfully we had the same lesson first.

"Okay Y/N come on." Draco said and I whined, getting off from his back and walking to my seat, which was next to Harry this time.

"Sup, Harry?" I asked and yawned, which made him chuckle.

"You should go to sleep earlier, Y/N." Harry said and I groaned.

"Don't be a smartass. I mean...I can go to sleep earlier but I know for a fact that even if I slept longer I'd still be tired. That's the only thing I'm good at. Being tired." I said and harry chuckled.

"No it's not. You're lying, Y/N. We both know that you're actually amazing at Potions and DADA. Try to deny it and I'll hit you. I swear. You're also good at making everyone around you happy." Harry said and I smiled at him.

"Thanks, Harry. It means a lot." I said and he looked at me with also a smile and hugged me.

"I know. By the way...you should have seen the look on everyone's faces, when they saw Malfoy coming to us and ask what stuff do you the most. Some of them almost coughed up their whole breakfast and some of them looked really confused, including all of us. He looked like he was in physical pain when he came." Harry said and we both laughed, making some others laugh too.

"You two need some medical help. You're always laughing out of nowhere." We heard Hermione saying but also trying to hold in her laugh.

"We know." We said in unison and started to laugh again until professor Flitwick came in and told us what we were going to do today.