Chapter 64

Previously...

"Aw, Draco. That's sweet. You make me happy too." I said and closed my eyes.

"Good night, love." He said quietly and kissed my head before closing his eyes.

"Good night, Draco." I whispered and hugged him tighter and slowly fell asleep.

Now...

This is it. Today's the day. We're taking O.W.Ls today. I'm not ready. What if I didn't study enough? What if-

"Y/N? Love? Come on. Let's go. You need to eat before the O.W.Ls. I don't want you to pass out out fo nowhere or something." Draco said and put his arm around my shoulders. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna eat. I'm not hungry." I whispered and he stood up and grabbed my hands and started to drag me out of our room.

"Yes, you are. Now. I don't care. You need to eat. Otherwise, your brain won't function well enough and you'll do bad." Draco said and I sighed.

"That's the thing. My brain isn't even functioning. I'm scared, Draco. I don't wanna fail." I said and he hugged me tightly.

"You'll do great, love. And your brain is functioning very well. Let's go now. Your friends are waiting for you." Draco said I smiled slightly and nodded and then we walked into the Great Hall and he walked me to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Make sure she eats. At least something." Draco said to the trio, they nodded with a chuckle. Draco then left and I sat down next to Harry, who turned to me with a little smile.

"He's right, you know. You need to eat something." Harry said and I nodded and took some fruits and put them on my plate, drank my pumpkin juice and then turned to Harry.

"I know. I'm just nervous...and when I'm nervous I don't feel hungry. It sucks." I said and he smiled a little.

"You're gonna go amazing. I believe in you, Y/N/N." Harry said and Ron and Hermione nodded.

"You're as smart as Hermione. You'll be fine." Ron said and I smiled a little at him.

"Thanks for believing in me guys. It means a lot." I said and ate the fruits on my table. When I was done I took a quick glance at the Slytherin table and then I saw Draco looking at me. I smiled a little and he smiled back, which made me smile more. Then, I shook my head and turned around and faced my friends.

"O.W.Ls will start in 45 minutes. Let's go to the library maybe? Read about...everything." I said, they nodded, we stood up and ran out of the Great Hall to the library. We were there for about 30 minutes until I saw the twins talking to each other...and they looked mischievous. Hell is about to come when they're smiling like that. I swear.

"These two are up to something." I said quietly, now the trio looked up and saw the twins, then turned to me and nodded.

"If they do something though...Umbridge will kill them." Ron muttered and I nodded.

"Me too. She hates me for some unknown reason." I said and Ron chuckled and nodded. 

Then it was time to go to the Great Hall...everyone was waiting outside the hall and talking to each other nervously...and then it was time to go inside...

We all took our places and Umbridge told us about the rules and blah blah blah...and then it was time to start the O.W.Ls. I looked through my Transfiguration page and I saw...awfulness. Pure awfulness. When did we even learn that stuff?...I'll just make something up. Maybe I'm right.