Chapter 4

Previously...

"He carried her here, I'll tell you something more if you promise not to tell this to anyone!"  Madam P. said smiling.

Now...

"Yes!" We all said in unison,but laughed at this for a second.

"He even cried for a little,but tried to ignore this." Madam P. explained to us...wow...what's going on?Did he hit his head or something?Since when he cares about her so much that he even cries because of her...

"How is that possible?!" Twins asked in unison again...it's getting annoying sometimes.

"Same!They hate each other!They always say something bad to each other,this is so weird!" Ron said confusedly,but Madam P. chuckled at this and shook her head.

"Oh,kids!This isn't hate...this is love!" Madam P. explained again...wait what?He loves her?!...

"But it doesn't make any sense!" Ron said even more confusedly now...I'm confused too now...what the-

"Maybe he just doesn't show his feeling,we all know him...he doesn't like to show his emotions or feelings.Right?*we all nodded sighing* Now should I tell you what's wrong with her or...you go to your common rooms?" Madam P. asked,looking at all of us.

"Yeah,let's stop talking about love...It's awkward to talk about them right now..." I said,with an awkward smile,all of them nodded.

"*coughed*So umm...what's wrong with her?" Harry asked.

"Well she has one broken rib*we all gasped* many bruises all over her stomach and her neck...over there she has some cuts as you can see and her nose...it's alright,but her arm...did she fell on her arm?*me, Ron, and Harry nodded*Ok...well her arm is broken too,I think when she wakes up she has to stay here for 2 days I guess...but you should go now,your dinner is soon so..." Madam P. said...we all nodded sighing,turned around,but Madam stopped us again for a second...

"Wait!One question...do you know who did this?" She asked us a little worried.

"Yes!Pansy Parkinson did this!" Harry said pretty angrily...this Pansy is gonna pay for it, I swear to god.Madam nodded and then all of us walked out,to our common room.

"I hate her more than Snape probably hates all of us!" Ron said angrily.

I started to giggle at this,and the twins did too.

"Well all of us...who's right here,yes,he hates us,but he doesn't hate Y/N,Pansy's life is gonna be bad,you have potions with them tomorrow!Y/N is his favorite student." George said laughing.

"You're right!But I still don't get it...how is she his favorite student?She's not in Slytherin,she's in Gryffindor,he hates Gryffindor kids!This is still weird to me,but you're right George!Oh she's gonna regret this!" Ron said confusedly again,I rolled my eyes.

"True!But still...let's go now...we should eat! Oh,and If any of you wants to come with me after dinner...I'll go, and look at how she's doing, and then I'm gonna give her something,her favorite candies!" I said to all of them,they nodded.

"I'll come with you!" Ron said.

"I'll try to talk to Pansy maybe,or something,but can you give her some chocolate frogs from me?To her.please?" Harry asked me.

"Yes,of course,Harry!" I said smiling at him.

"We gotta prank Parkinson because of this,but we'll go and look at her tomorrow before our lessons start!" Twins said together again...

*Great Hall*

"So where is your queen of sarcasm,huh?Scared now?Stupid little idio-" Seamus said,but the twins cut him off angrily.

"Shut up!Now!She's not an idiot!She's our best friend!She's in the hospital,you better-" George started.

"You better shut up,before you'll be in there too!I am gonna break your arm if you say anything bad about her-" Fred said...

"ever again!" George and Fred finished together.

"She-she's in the hospital?Why?" Seamus asked with wide eyes.

"None of your business!" I answered angrily.

After that he nodded, and walked to his seat,talked to his friends, and after some time we finally could eat!

We all ate and laughed together,trying to forget for a minute that Y/N is in the hospital wing...I don't know why,but I looked at the Slytherin kids table and saw Malfoy just looking at his plate and not eating...weird...is he ok?!

"Hermione!" Ron clapped his hands in front of my eyes,I blinked and looked at him.

"Hmh?" I asked smiling.

"Where do you think Malfoy went?" He asked again,I looked at him confusedly,then back at Slytherin table and saw that Malfoy isn't there anymore...but how?!

"How am I supposed to know?Anyway!Ron let's go to look at how's Y/N doing!" I said as me, and Ron got up from our seats, and walked to common room to get our stuff for her.

After we went out from common room with many chocolate frogs,some red roses, and some other candies she loves we walked together to the hospital wing,we were almost there,but someone just got out from there and sniffled,me and Ron hide so we could see who was it...it was Malfoy...what is going on in here?!Malfoy walked past our hiding spot sniffling,we slowly walked out from our hiding spot and ran quietly to hospital wing...

*At hospital wing*

We entered it, and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully,we smiled at this beautiful moment and walked to her.

Right when we were standing next to her Madam P. was coming our way smiling.

"I told you this isn't hate...this is love!" Madam P. said smiling from ear to ear.

"What do you mean?" We asked her confusedly.

"Mr.Malfoy came here,he put a white rose and a little note on her table, and kissed her cheek and left...sniffling again." Madam P. explained smiling a little.

"So it's true then...he likes her? That's why he left Great Hall when we had dinner..." Ron said confusedly,but then looked at Y/N and smiled.

"I think so!" I said to Ron and also looked at Y/N smiling.

"But what does that note says?" Ron asked Madam P.

"I don't know.He told me that no other than Y/N can see this,it's for her so...I can't tell you anything,sadly!" Madam P. said with a sad smile,we nodded, then sighed, and stood a little with her until it was time for us to get back to our common room...but in the way there we both heard Pansy yelling.

"Ewww!!!Who did this to me???" Pansy yelled in the middle of the corridor,we looked at her, and her hair was a mess,and it was turned into pink...like a neon pink.This is hilarious!I think I might know who did this,but she deserved this!I'm not joking!Ron and I walked past her,but Malfoy came toward her,walked past her like she wasn't even there, and then she started to talk with her annoying voice again...