Chapter 55

Previously... 

"Okay. Goodnight, Draco." I said, he smiled and kissed my cheek and forehead.

"Goodnight, love." He said, still smiling. I turned to face the other way and then I felt him put his hand around my waist and he pulled me close. I smiled and then turned around and hugged him.

And then we fell asleep like that...hugging each other with smiles on our faces.

Now...Y/N's POV

"Y/N I know it's Sunday, but it would be really nice if you woke up." I heard Draco saying quietly to me and I groaned.

"No." I said back and closed my eyes again and he chuckled.

"Yes. You need to wake up, Y/N. It's almost noon. You wanted to hang out with your friends and...and I need to make sure you're not in trouble or else I'm gonna tell Umbridge. I know y'all are up to something." Draco said and I sat up in the bed. Rubbed my eyes and turned to him with wide eyes.

"Y-You're helping her?!" I asked and now stood up from the bed.

"Well yes. I think she's quite right about some stuff. Besides the Dark Lord isn't back, like your dear friend Potter says." Draco said, now standing up too.

"Uh-uh. Is that what she's telling you? Wow. Nice going, Draco." I said and scoffed. Then walked to the bathroom, changed clothes, did my morning routine and ran out of the room angrily.

"Y/N? Wait up!" I heard Hermione saying when I angrily left the mini Hogwarts. 

"What?" I asked angrily and then sighed and said sorry.

"What's wrong? You've never been that angry at him. Well...I mean ever since we had to go to the mini Hogwarts. What happened?" Hermione asked me as we walked into Hogwarts to eat lunch and then...we were supposed to have the D.A meeting. 

Then we walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down in front of Harry and Ron, who looked as confused as Hermione.

"He pissed me off! He said that he doesn't think that...Voldemort's back. Then he said he's helping Umbridge and he's gonna keep an eye on us. He said if he sees us...he's gonna tell Umbridge. He pissed me really off. I don't wanna see him." I said angrily and looked at the food in front of me...with a glare. 

"Y/N/N...calm down. I know you're mad at him, but...we both know he's not gonna do anything to you." Harry said and I glared at him.

"No. I don't care. He wants to get you in trouble. I don't like it. He's cruel. I'm mad." I said with a sigh and then started to eat. 

Out of nowhere I felt like someone was staring at me...so I looked up and I saw Draco staring at me from the other side of the Great Hall. He looked quite sad but I just glared at him and he sighed and turned to his friends.

"Y/N you do know that he doesn't want you to get in trouble, right?" Hermione said and the others nodded while I looked confusedly at them.

"What do you even mean?" I asked them and they sighed.

"We know you like him and he likes you. Don't deny it. Seriously. There's no point. You need to understand that. He just doesn't know hoe to show it to you." Hermione said and Ron scoffed.

"As if! He's cuddling her every night and they flirt. Yeah...he totally doesn't know how to act or show it to Y/N." Ron said and we all laughed.

"Calm down, mate. I just don't wanna talk to him." I said and they nodded.