Chapter 87

Previously...

"I had a good time too!" I said with a happy smile, and he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go now! The others will be here in 15 minutes." Fred said, and I nodded and we walked into the kitchen to the others.

This is gonna be interesting...

Now... 

"Oh! Y/N, how was your day with Oliver?" Molly asked, running to me and pulling me into a hug.

"I was there too!" Fred whined, making Molly chuckle.

"Well, how was your day, guys?" Molly asked, and both Fred and I turned to look at each other, smiled, and then turned back to Molly.

"It was amazing! Oliver was really happy! We even saw Bill and Fleur!" I said happily, and Molly smiled.

"I'm glad you had fun! What about you, Fred?" Molly asked, and Fred smiled happily at her.

"It was one of the best days of my life! I really enjoyed it! And...he made Y/N feel uncomfortable. That was cool!" Fred said, making me slap his arm.

"You're evil!" I whined, and he winked at me jokingly.

"Yet you still love me!" Fred said, and we made our way to the table, and I sat down between him and George.

Then Moody, Lupin, Tonks, Bill, Fleur, Hermione, Hagrid, Shacklebolt and Mundungus.

Wait...Hermione? She wasn't supposed to come here for another 3 weeks!?

"Why the f*ck is Mundungus here?" I whispered to Fred and George, who looked just as confused.

"No idea! Let's listen to Moody though!" George whispered, and I nodded.

"We need to come up with a plan to help Harry. We need to get him here before the wedding. And we need a quick and a good plan as quickly as possible. We can't waste any time." Moody said, and I raised an eyebrow at him and then looked at Mundungus, who gave me a bad vibe.

"Well...we can always use Polyjuice Potion. It's the only thing I can come up with right now." I said, and Moody nodded and faced me like the others.

"But how can we make sure he won't be recognised?" Ron asked, and I chuckled.

"That's the point of the Polyjuice Potion, Ronnikins. We need to get Harry's hair. And this job is going to be Hermione's because...we all know he won't let us do it willingly. There will be 7 well, Harrys, but we need the same clothes as him to make sure we won't give away which one is the real Harry. So-" I started, but Hermione cut me off.

"So we're gonna escape the Death Eaters, who are watching Harry's every step. But we need a month." Hermione said, and I nodded.

"It's good that the wedding is in a month and 2 days, huh?" I asked with a smile, and she nodded.

"But you're not coming!" Fred and George said in unison, and I looked between them confusedly.

"What?! It was my idea! Of course, I'm coming!" I said, but Moody shook his head. 

"No! I can't let you come! Death Eaters know that you and Harry are very close so they might think that it's easier to catch both of you. At the same time! The Dark Lord wants both of you! We can't let that happen. When they get one of you...they know the other will do anything to find the one who got well, kidnapped." Moody said, and I growled.

"But I wanna help!" I said and laid my head on Fred's shoulder.

"You already did! You came up with the plan, Y/N/N!" George said and looked at me with a smile.