Chapter 35

Previously...

"Don't yell at him, he only tried to wake you up!" I said angrily at him, he looked confusedly at me and then at Dobby who was holding his arms around me and looking at Draco with fear in his eyes.

"Why is he holding you?" Draco asked me angrily as he looked at Dobby, still angrily.

"Do not yell at Ms. Y/N!" Dobby said with his quiet voice and pointed his index finger at Draco...  

Now...

"Calm down, Draco! He did nothing bad! I tried to wake you up, but you didn't and the he came. He's very good house elf. He deserves better, don't you even dare to yell at him ever again!" I said as I looked at Draco.

"What do you need, Dobby? Why did you came? You do know that when dad realizes that you're not there, you're gonna get punched again!" Draco said and he came closer to me and Dobby, I looked at Dobby and he had tears in his eyes.

"No, no, no Dobby don't cry!" I said sadly and hugged him tighter, Draco looked at both of us with a confused face, but he smiled at little, just a little.

"Dobby just wanted to help! That's why Dobby came." Dobby said and looked at Draco a little, because he still had tears in his eyes. He had so beautiful eyes... I don't want to see him cry again...

"Sshhh, Dobby! Please don't cry anymore, you're the cutest house elf I've ever seen in my life. You're honest. You're absolutely amazing. Draco is just a mean person, I know.*Draco looked at me and said 'Hey!' which made me giggle* And Dobby you have gorgeous eyes. I would never ask for a better house elf than you.*I felt one tear falling from my eye to my cheek, but Dobby quickly wiped it away with his very tiny thumb* We've literally known each other for max 10 minutes, but it's already hard to say goodbye to you, I know you have to go. I hope I'll see you again." I said and sat down on the bed, but still hold Dobby on my lap.

"Don't cry Ms. Y/N. thank you very much, Dobby really appreciates this. You're very pretty and  very kind, Ms. Y/N. Mr. Malfoy or how you call him Draco is my master, I cannot say anything bad about him. I don't want to say goodbye to you either, Ms. Y/N.I would really like to be with you more. I hope to meet you again too Ms. Y/N!" Dobby said with a sad smile, I smiled weakly at him. Draco just looked at us silently.

"Ok how can you be so friendly towards each other if you've only seen each other less than 20 minutes? I am sorry to interrupt your conversation, but still..." Draco said awkwardly and then slowly walked to us and sat next to me.

Me and Dobby looked at each other and smiled.

"He deserves to be treated the best. He's amazing." I said to Draco with a smile.

"Master... she's very kind. I like her. She just...she makes me speechless, she's very good person. If you don't mind I would love to meet her again, soon." Dobby said, looking at Draco in the eyes and even Draco smiled at him a little.

"Of course. I don't mind. If you want you can have a whole day with her, but you have to get my father permission. It's good that you like each other." Draco said and smiled at both of us.

"Of course, master. Dobby has to go now, goodbye master, goodbye Ms. Y/N, I'll see you soon." Dobby said and then he was gone again.

Me and Draco stayed silent for 2 minutes or so...but then he decided to speak...

"Umm...as I can see it's already pretty late for lessons. So what do you say for staying in here until it's dinner?" Draco asked me with a little smile.

"Y-yeah... we don't have anything better to do anyways." I told him with a weak smile.

"Hey! Don't be sad about Dobby. He promised you can see each other soon again, ok?*I nodded* Now come here, give me one hug. I hope it will make you feel better." Draco said and pulled me into a hug.

"Why were you so mad at Dobby when he was in here?" I asked him sadly as we laid on the bed in comfortable position.

"He's just...he's annoying to me sometimes. And I did not like to him as the first thing when I woke up, he scared me so that's why I was mad at him." Draco told me.