Chapter 4

Tally P.O.V
2 months later.

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower.

Me and Tj relationship is great! We never fight which is amazballs. We spend all of are time together but today is the day I leave for tour. I am really sad because I won't get to see him anymore. But the good thing is were touring with black veil brides! I am so freakin excited.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towl around me. I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a catching your clouds shirt and black skinny jeans. I did my make up which was eyeliner, Mascara and black eye shadow. I did my hair and left it down. I put on my ghost town beanie and went into the living room. I had my bags packed and at the door. Ricky came out of the room. " I'm going to be alone for 3 months what am I going to do" Ricky said.

" Please your going to have so much fun without me" I said.

Ricky just rolled his eyes. He gave me a hug. I hugged back. " I actually will miss you" Ricky said.

" I actually will miss you too " I said.

Someone knocked on the door. I went to the door and opened it. It was Tj. He had a bear in his hand . " This is for you" Tj said.

I grabbed it. It was a stuffed black bear. My favorite type of bear! "Thanks" I smiled.

" Welcome " Tj said.

He kissed my forehead. Then he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a a bottle of  Cologne. " This is mine but every time you miss me just spray this on the bear and cuddle with it " Tj said.

I blushed. Then I herd a honk. " That's me bye guys " I said.

I gave Tj a big hug . I grabbed my bags and

Walked out of the apartment. I went on the bus and all the guys were already on there. They were playing a video game. I went to my bunk and I put my stuff away. I laid in my bed and laid with the bear. There is only one thing I have to worry about and that is I hope Ricky feeds Ej. I went on my phone and scrolled threw Instagram. Ricky posted a picture of me and Tj hugging. The caption said: Goodbyes are the hardest

I liked it then put my phone down. I cuddled with the bear that smells like Tj.  I soon fell asleep.
That's the chapter I hope you enjoyed it. The song I was listing to while writing it was
Bring me to life by Evanescence. Remember to Vote, Comment and Share. Till next time stay freaky!