13

Tally P.O.V
The next day I was getting ready to meet my replacement. The guys texted me yesterday telling me they found the one and they want me to meet him. I put on my Motionless in white shirt. Then My black ripped skinny jeans. I did my hair and straigten it and left it down. I put on eyeliner and Mascara. I sat on my bed and put on my converse. I grabbed my beanie and phone and walked out of my room.
I went downstairs and my mom was sitting on the couch rubbing her belly. "Ill be back Mom" I said.
" Alright" Mom said.
I grabbed my keys from the table and walked out the door. I started driving to Alex house.
I got to Alex house and walked in. All the guys were sitting on the couch. I looked around and I couldn't find the new guy. " Where is he" I asked.
" Bathroom" Cj said.

I sat down next to Alex and waited. "You'll love him Tally he is amazing and he is actully a big fan of you" Gade said.

I just smiled at them and waited intel the guy came out of the bathroom. I herd a flush and a few seconds later he walked into the room. He stopped when he saw me. He bit his lip. "Tally this is Rocky,Rocky this is Tally" Nick said.

He came over to me and shook my hand."Hi nice to meet you big fan" Rocky said.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you too" I said.

We sat there getting to know him. He is a really sweet guy and The guy's didn't disapoint me they picked a good person. I still hope you doesn't get to cozy cause this is still my band and I am only going to be out for a year. " So can you sing for me I want to hear how good you sound"I asked.

He started singing other side. When he was finshed with the song my mouth was open. "Wow your really good"I said.

"Thank you"Rocky said.

"So Now we need to talk the last concert" Cj said.

"Alright I have a plan, We just perform like we always do then on the last song we will have Rocky come out and sing with me then we tell them what's going on" I said.

"Alrigjt" Gabe said.

I checked the time. "I think I should get home" I said.

"Alright Bye"Alex said.

I got up and got in the car and drove home.

That's the chapter I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it is kind of short and lame but the next chapter should be a good. A picture of Rocky is on the side.The song I was listing to while writing this was Parade by Get Scared. Remember To Vote Comment and Share.Till next time stay freaky!