Chapter 11

Tally P.O.V
Ronnie stormed out of the house. I turned and looked at Mom. " He'll be back just let him calm down" Mom said.
I bit my lip and nodded my head. "I'm going to go lay down. Call me when Dad get's back" I said.
Mom nodded her head. I walked up the stairs and laid on my bed. I put my pillow over my head and screamed. A just laid there and soon I fell asleep.
I woke up to my stupid alarm. I have a doctors apointment today. I sighned and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I only put on Mascara. I went to my bed and put on my shoe's. I sat on my bed and waited for Tj to pick me up. He offered to take me even though I can drive myself it's just I am not even going to try with him.  I herd a honk and I went downstairs. I got in his car and we started driving to the doctor's. "So did Ronnie come home last night" Tj asked.
" No" I answered.
" Do you no when he is going to come back" Tj asked.
" No I was going to call him but Mom won't let me" I explained.
"Oh" Tj said.
We got to the doctor office and walked in. I told them my name and stuff and I had to fill out paperwork . When I was finshed with that I only had to wait five mintues. The nurse called my name and I took Tj hand and went to back  "Please lay down and lift your shirt"The nurse said.
I did as told and she got the machine ready. " Ok the doctor will be right in" The nurse said.
She walked out of the room and Tj took my hand. "Babe I know this is really awkward because you don't know who the father is but I promise you I will be there every step of the way. I will be the father figure if you want me to"Tj said.
"Thanks Tj" I said.
The doctor came in. " Hello Mrs.Radke My name is Dr.Cost and I will be checking on this baby of your's" Dr.Cost said.
"Nice to meet you" I said.
He shook my hand. " Ok so I am going to put some blue jell on your stomach and it was going to be cold" Dr.Cost said.
I just shook my head. He grabbed the jell and put it on my belly. He took the magic wand and rubbed it against my belly.
I looked on the screen and saw a little bean. " That's my baby"I said.
I felt a little bit of tears swell up in my eyes. "Don't cry " Tj said.
He kissed my hand. After a while he wiped my belly and I put my shirt down. I sat up. " So everything is going ok come back when your two months along so we can check up on the baby then come back three months after that so we can find out the sex"Dr.Cost said.
" Ok" I said.
I shook his hand and he got up and left. "I can't believe this is happening " I said.
Tj just gave me a hug. "Let's go home"Tj said.
I took his hand and we went to the front desk to make a doctor appointment. After that we walked out and into the car. He pulled up to the house. "Thanks for taking me" I said.
"No problem " Tj said.
I gave him a kiss and got out of the car. I watched him drive away and I looked at notice there was a car in the drive way and that my mother car was gone. The wasn't my dad's the car was Jacky's car.
That's the chapter. Im sorry is was short and boring but I left a cliffhanger. So i hope you enjoyed the chapter. The song I was listing to while writing this was keep holding on by Falling in reverse. Tally's outfit on the side. Till next time stay Freaky!