Chapter 21

Tally P.O.V

I woke up to hearing Ethan cry. I groaned and looked at the time. It was already 5 o'clock in the morning. I have to get up anyways to start my day. I got up and went into the back room. I grabbed Ethan and rocked him back and forth. I walked out into the living area and sat down. Ethan stopped crying as soon as I sat down. I herd footsteps coming from the bunks. I looked and saw Alex standing there. His hair was a mess. He only had on boxers and I think he has a drool stain on the side of his cheek. Ethan started laughing which made me laugh. "What are you two laughing at"Alex said.

"Nothing"I mumbled.

Alex just rolled his eyes and went back to the bunks. I chuckled and looked down at Ethan. "Uncle Alex looks ridiculous" I said to Ethan.

All he did was smile. For a baby he is very smart. I played with Ethan for a little while Intel Alex came out more like himself and less like a zombie. "Watch him while I get ready. I haven't gave him breakfast yet so if you can do that it would be very helpful" I said.

"No problem " He said taking Ethan from my arms.

I got up and grabbed some clothes. Then I went to the bathroom. We have a shower in the bus so we don't stink. I got in the shower.

I haven't seen Ronnie yet. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. To be honest I don't even want to see him cause if I do I am going to punch him in the face,but at the same I want to see him. I want to hug him and hang out with him like daughters and Fathers do.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I did my hair and make up. I don't know whats going on with me and wearing dresses all of a sudden. It keeps you cool when your on stage. So i'm not sweating my balls off while up there.

I walked out of the bathroom and went back into the living room. All the boys were up and ready. Ethan was on the ground with a blanket under him. "I swear if any of you step on him it's your funeral from me and Ricky" I warned them.

"Don't worry were not going to step on him.Were not that big of idiots" Nick said.

I just rolled my eyes and sat down next to Cj. I knew we were already at the warped tour ground but I am to tired to care. Plus i'm to lazy to get Ethan's stuff then go walk around.

Tj walked in the bus and saw Ethan on the ground. "Why is my son on the ground" Tj asked.

"Well he is not really you're son" Gabe said.

Me and Tj glared at him and he just had his hands up in defense. Tj picked up Ethan. "Let's get you dressed"Tj said to Ethan.

Tj came over to me and gave me a kiss then went to the back lounge with Ethan. Moments later he came back with a well dressed Ethan. Tj sat down and put Ethan in his lap. "So who is watching Ethan tonight while I take Tally out" Tj asked the guys.

They all looked away then I looked at Tj. "I'm sure Ricky wouldn't mind" I said.

"Okay"Tj said.

I wonder where he is taking me. "Where are we going" I asked.

"Surprise" Was all he said.

I crossed my arms. Everyone in my life knows I hate surprises. For one reason and one reason only. I don't know what the fuck it is! It could be a bad surprise like Tj is planing on secretly killing me. I know Tj wouldn't do that...Would he? No he wouldn't. It was just for an example.

Later that day it was time for our set. I was standing by the stage warming up. Ethan was in a stroller behind Ricky. "Thank you Ricky for watching him" I said.