PSA

Hello all of you wonderful readers! I'm here to tell you a few things.

First of all, I'm back and no longer on hiatus! (Mostly). I've recently continued writing, but it will still be a little while until I start updating again. I want to stock up on updates, and spend more time than usual proofreading, editing, and revising my chapters before I post them. That is especially the case with the bonus chapters of "The Christmas Movie" and the rewritten chapters of "The Little Games We Play".

As a side note, a friend of mine from the Miraculous Amino recently created a fanfic primarily based on a roleplay she and I are in. It started a little over a year ago, and after a LONG break, we've picked it up. It's of course not my kind of fanfic that I usually write, and maybe I'll eventually rewrite a different version of it into a fanfic of my own.

Check out this fanfic if you want to! Her account is JadeRoss2 and the story is specifically called "Resting Ties". Give it some loving, and if you like the plot well enough, I'll recreate it into a fanfic as well as my friend has.

If any of you have any questions for me at anytime, feel free to ask! Or requests for plots. I love talking to you guys, and reading your feedback.

Keep being awesome, and hopefully I'll be back fairly soon with updated stories!