Chapter 18

~Chigico_u~

~Chigico_u~

Marinette's POV

"No, I don't." I insisted as I looked at Alya, crossing my arms stubbornly. "I am not changing my answer either, so stop asking."

"What did you ask her?" Adrien asked Alya, and when I looked at him I noticed how interested he seemed in knowing what the question was. It made me feel a little queasy inside, the good kind of queasy, since I also noticed he seemed to have been very interested each time I was asked a question and answered.

But maybe I'm just kidding myself and not realizing that he's been paying equal attention to Alya or Nino when I ask either a question. It would be crazy for me to try to convince myself that Adrien might just have any real interest in me, especially since I've been moving on.

"Why don't we see if the girl can share?" Alya said with a teasing grin. "Go on, Marinette."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't stop myself from smiling slightly with amusement at Alya's persistence. The coin landed on heads and I sighed in defeat. "No, I do not have any feelings for Luka."

My eyes landed on Nino as he leaned towards me with a confused expression. "Then why have you spent so much time with him?"

"I don't have to answer that, because it's not your turn." I said, grinning teasingly as he wore a look of disappointment. "But, it will be after you answer this."

He stayed leaned towards me as I leaned closer and whispered into his ear: "Have you and Alya kissed yet?"

When I leaned away I smirked at the reaction I got from him. His blushing face alone gave me my answer before he finally said, "Yes..."

"Good to know." I smirked and leaned back in my chair, looking towards Alya. Her eye twitched as she gave me a stern look, knowing it had something to do with her, but not knowing exactly what. "Man, I love this game. Go on, Nino. Flip the coin."

Nino flipped the coin and he groaned when it landed on heads. "Yes... Alya and I have kissed..."

"Marinette!" Alya exclaimed, her face turning a light shade of red. I could hear Adrien chuckling at the couple's reaction to us both learning our best friends' secret.

"Not so fun being teased about this kind of stuff, is it?" I questioned teasingly.

"Alright, I get it." Alya said, crossing her arms. "I'll try to stop teasing you about liking A-"

"Don't say his name!" I interrupted her quickly, my cheeks turning a deep shade of red as I stared at her sternly, silently warning her not to say anything else about it. "There's nothing to tease me about."