nineteen

to: tylenol
1:34 pm

hi bub :-)

from: tylenol
1:35 pm

oh my god you still exist ??????

to: tylenol
1:35 pm

tylER i know !!!!! wHAT THE FUCK

from: tylenol
1:35 pm

you literally disappeared why

from: tylenol
1:37 pm

fuck you alyssa !

to: tylenol
1:37 pm

IM SORRY OLASKAJ OK COME TO STARBUCKS AT 12th AVE IM HERE RN I MISS TALKING TO YOU SO MUCH ILL CATCH U UP ON EVERYTHING :((( I LOVE U

from: tylenol
1:38 pm

alyssa i love you so much you're my best friend and i completely understand how much you love luke, I will always be by your side if you need me aiGHT IDC IF YOU SOEND A LOT OF TIME WTH LUKE I UNDERSTAND THST ITS OK OK

to: tylenol
1:38 pm

<3

from: tylenol
1:40 pm

oh and i happen to be at the mall downtown so yes i'll be there in 8 <3

to: tylenol
1:40 pm

see uu soon :')

-

alyssa looked up from her phone and out the window to view a busy street. she had a day off from school and she didn't know what else to do than just hang out at starbucks by herself while drinking her frappucino. she realized that she had been there for an hour and a half just on her phone and casually smiling at strangers who pass her table.

luke went out of town with his mother for a football camp for a few days, meaning everyone on the school's football team were going as well. the day he had left, he sat down and grabbed alyssa's leg and wouldn't let go of it. he whined and faked cry and said he didn't want to go, but his mom still managed to made him go. he kissed alyssa so many times on her cheek that she had lost count of how many kisses he actually gave her. alyssa smiled at the memory and looked down at the table. luke made it feel like he's never going to come back, which in reality, he's just leaving for a few days and come back. alyssa thought it was going to be easy, but she was about to go insane because of how much she miss luke's cuddles.

"alyssa!" tyler exclaimed as soon as he spotted her. alyssa smiled and waved to them. he was with michael who apparently died his hair a gradient purple colour. (coloUr WITH A U FIGHT ME IDC)

alyssa stood up to hug them both, "what the hell, it's been ages." michael said giving her a tight hug, which almost made alyssa choke. but alyssa couldn't help but admit he gives the best hugs.

they all settled down, "yeah, hope you don't mind me bringing this plum." tyler turned his head to wink at michael.

alyssa chuckled, "how's life?" she asked to both of them. she had realized it has been a while since they have had a full on conversation. tyler would text her once in a while but nothing more than "how are yous" or "hey", and she miss him more than anything.

"wait- so are you guys a thing now or?" alyssa narrowed her eyes at the two as they awkwardly coughed at her statement.

"no." michael said his eyes elsewhere. "just friends." tyler added glaring at alyssa for bringing it up.

"darn. i would think by now you guys are at least more than just friends." alyssa said air quoting 'just friends'. it was true, she knew how much tyler likes michael so she just assumed all this time that they were together.

tyler kicker her from underneath the table making her groan. "so where's luke?" he asked.

"football camp." alyssa replied, "his dad really wants him to get into college football once he graduates."

"oh right yeah, i think calum went as well! holy shit they have been planning to go to this since the beginning of junior year. his dad is a huge football junky." michael added grinning at the memory of him teasing the two they will never make it in. "what college are you going to?" he asked alyssa.

alyssa froze, the fact that the end of the school year is near just hit her. she hasn't thought about going to college yet, she would always dodge the question, something about the topic really stressed her out. she hadn't even talked about it with luke or tyler before.

she shrugged. "haven't really thought about it yet, my dad wants me to go to an ivy league but my mom says to go wherever i can manage."

"cool. do you know how long the camp is? luke hasn't talked to me in years." michael asked. alyssa frowned, she didn't know how many people luke had stopped talking to, it felt like their relationship separated them from everyone else. she put the thought to the side.

"a week or so, he didn't tell me the exact day he's coming back but hey, i promise when he comes back we'll have a huge reunion of some sort." alyssa smiled, so did michael and tyler.

"i really miss you guys." she added.

-

im so so so sorry for not updating in such a long time, i was rlly busy bc of basketball but now that our season just ended i am a free woman.

ALSO I DELAYED THIS BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING THE 100 I LITERALLY FINISHED THAT SHOW IN 4 DAYS I LOVE IT SO MUCH WLDJJAGS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH IT RN !!! i luv bellarke more than anything

hope u are having a great day :-)