twenty two

6:30 pm

"this is not just for luke, it is also for calum. remember that." alyssa said placing her hands on her hips as she looks over the room. everything was great, they have spent the whole day decorating michael's house as he agreed to host luke&calum's welcome home party. she smiled proudly.

it was technically her idea, it was just a perfect timing that michael's parents were away for the week so michael couldn't let a great oppurtunity pass. "fun-fucking-tastic." he said when alyssa told him her idea.

"you're forgetting something." tyler smirked. alyssa furrowed her eyebrows at the boy not knowing what he was talking about. "your h ot outfit! what the hell is that? that looks like you want luke to give you a welcome-home tea time not welcome-home pounce on me." alyssa gasped at his words as tyler laughed. michael, who was standing beside him slapped his arm.

"i am going to change. thank you very much." alyssa narrowed her eyes at both of them who still had a grin across their faces, before walking out the door. alyssa looked at her outfit through the mirror, she wore a low waist skinny jeans and a velvet blue crop top. she thought it was good enough before letting tyler's words sink into her head.

7:40 pm

"i'm back gayboys!" alyssa said bursting open the door (hoping she wouldn't walk in on anything, and thank god she didn't.)

"now that. that is much much better, lys!" tyler instantly greeted alyssa as soon as she walked in. the two boys were sitting on the couch, their legs on top of each other. they were drinking wine, the wine bottle which was half empty on top of the coffee table.

"you look really nice in anything, to be honest." michael added. she blushed. she wore the same top and took off her jeans and ditched it for a black skater skirt. she switched up her white converse for wedges that were actually quite comfortable. she went up to get a glass and poured herself some wine. she quickly drank it, and she was surprised that she actually like the taste of it.

"can we please stop talking about me? god." alyssa rolled her eyes and walked over to the "bar" that they had set up, (it was michael's kitchen counter but with a banner saying "this is a bar" taped across the side) consisting of 2 wine bottles and a few cans of beers. "where did you get the wine?"

"had it lying around in the basement." michael shrugged, "parents probably wouldn't mind." alyssa nodded and sat down with them on the couch. people should start coming in half an hour or so. she didn't know who were actually coming, now that she thought about it she didn't have many friends. but she knew luke had lots.

"so who did you all invite?" alyssa asked grabbing a handful of chips that was on the coffee table.

"the football team that didn't go to the camp and, uh, a few people in my art class that are super chill." michael respond.

"wait- this is just going to be a small party? right?" alyssa started worrying, she didn't want a huge party she just wanted one that had a reasonable amount of people.

"yeah, i told them this is a very exclusive party and not to invite other people." michael stated.

"should we make a list and have me check off people?" tyler asked. alyssa and michael both laughed.

"nah."

8:30 pm

it was getting darker and people started coming in. there was all the boys on the football team who didn't get accepted into the camp, some of michael's friends, and a few other people alyssa didn't recognize. michael turned up the music as they danced to the beat.