two

tyler 🦆
hi sweetheart im at the front of the school can you and your boyfriend plEASE HURRY THE FUCK UP :~)

alyssa 😽
simmer babe im waiting outside
his class he should be out in a sec !!!!!!!

tyler 🦆
just hurry up plssssss

alyssa😽
on our way to the front door
almost there boob

-

"AND WE WERE JUST KIDS IN LOVE SUMMER WAS FULL OF MISTAKE WE WOULDN'T LEARN FROM THE FIRST KISS STOLE THE BREATH FROM MY LIPS WHY DID THE LAST ONE TEAR AS APART." tyler sings - though it sounds a lot more like yelling than singing - at the top of his lungs as they drive out of the school's parking lot to dairy queen which was thankfully not that far.

luke was sort of used to tyler's presence since basically he was alyssa's best friend. whenever luke hangs out with alyssa, he would always be there as well. over the course of the summer they spent getting to know each other, he learned that the two come as pair and he could not have one without the other. that and the fact that tyler waetz has a great music taste.

he quietly sits at the back of tyler's white suv with alyssa who quietly giggles to herself once in a while because of tyler's singing.

"okay, ty, i think you need to stop, you're making me emo," alyssa says as she reaches over to grab tyler's phone which was connected to the aux cord. tyler groans at the act.

"alright let's see what we've got here," alyssa says, her eyes focused on the phone as she scrolls down the list of songs. "mayday parade, miley cyrus, fall out boy-" she looks up from the screen to the blonde boy sitting beside her, a goofy grin plastered across her face, "all time low," she taps on the screen and put on somewhere in neverland by all time low.

luke and alyssa both sings the lyrics at the top of their lungs - mimicking tyler.

"I HATE - "

"WENDY WE CAN GET AWAY," luke sings, cutting off tyler.

"BOTH OF Y - "

"I PROMISE IF YOU'RE WITH ME SAY THE WORD AND WE'LL FIND A WAY," alyssa sings cutting tyler off once again.

"I CAN BE YOUR LOST BOY YOUR LAST CHANCE YOUR EVERYTHING BETTER PLAN OOOOH," luke looks at alyssa who had a wide grin across her face.

"SOMEWHERE IN NEVERLAND," they sing together, yelling the lyrics so loud that they bet their throats were gonna hurt after.

soon, tyler parked at the parking lot infront of dairy queen and shut off the car causing the music to finally stop.

"i hate both of you so much, i want one of you to run me over with this vehicle after i get out" tyler grunts, glaring at both of them.

the two soon falls into fits of laughter, proud at how much they annoyed their friend.