Chapter Three: Qudditch Try-outs

The first month flew by like nothing and October rolled around quickly. Tomorrow October 2nd is the Ravenclaws tryouts for quidditch and Phoenix was pretty excited for. she  walked out of care of magical creatures class and walked to lunch with Ron and Harry. Harry was telling her about Lupin teaching him about the Patronus charm which Phoenix found fascinated with. She sat down next to Hermoine and gave her book back she found in the library for Phoenix .

"Sticking you're head in a book again" Fred said as him and George walked in

"I thought Mrs. Diggory would off pranking" George chuckled Phoenix waved her and and heard a big bomb come from McGonagall office. The students watched as all her animals came running out of her office and into the great hall and watched as McGonagall cover in blue glitter walk in very angry. Fred and George's face widened as they saw McGonagall while Ron, Harry and Hermoine just laughed and Ron high fived Phoenix from under the table.

"Phoenix Diggory you have our done yourself this time" Ron laughed Phoenix laughed as she watched McGonagall look for the culprit.

"Why blue glitter?" George asked Phoenix rolled her eyes and turned to the twins.

"Actually it's a royal blue it's actually a nice color and of course you two carrots wouldn't know but there's meaning" Phoenix said

"They're a meaning behind colors?" Fred chuckled

"For example royal blue is a bright but yet dark it was created in robes way back in the day it actually represents compilation" Phoenix explained

"Wow that's impressive actually" George said out of shock

"So that's why you like that color since you're so competitive" Fred said Phoenix chuckled softly and shook her head

"No actually carrots I like the color because it just senses to home" she said Phoenix saw Cedric walking out of the great hall and she wanted to catch up with him before class Phoenix packed up my books and said goodbye to Ron as Phoenix ran out of the great hall.

"Cedric Diggory!!" Phoenix  shouted as she ran down the hallway Cedric stopped and saw Phoenix running towards him. Phoenix smiled as Phoenix ran into his arms and gave him a hug

"How's my sister doing haven't seen you as much?" Cedric asked

"I've been studying and of course pranking" Phoenix whispered Cedric laughed and they began to walk  to class

"Nice prank this morning Phe McGonagall looked a bit blue" Cedric laughed Phoenix chuckled and bowed at her work.

"You ready for tryouts tomorrow?" Phoenix asked

"Yeah a lot of Hufflepuffs have been asking to be put on the list but I have to see everyone preform first" Cedric explained which Phoenix  thought was fair

"Just think the Diggory siblings neck and neck" Phoenix laughed Cedric laughed with her and she  gave him a hug before heading into charms class. Phoenix started running down the hall since she couldn't be late for Snape's class or else Phoenix would get another detention. She ran through the corridors and ran down the stairs but as she stepped down onto the last step Phoenix got shoved and fell off the stairs.

"Damn it!!" Phoenix groaned as she hit her head

"Merlin Phoenix" Fred groaned as he got to his feet and picked up books. Phoenix stood up and rubbed the side of her head.

"Damn it carrots they're these things called eyes use them" Phoenix said angrily Fred noticed she was bleeding and grabbed her books from Phoenix.

"Weasley come on- You're bleeding Diggory jeez now come on you're going to Pomfrey" Fred said as he dragged Phoenix up the stairs to the third floor to Pomfrey. She was in shock Fred was taking Phoenix to Pomfrey or actually cared about someone else Fred opened up the door and called Pomfrey over.