Chapter Thirty Five: Hearts and secrets

Warning: smut

The winter months we're coming to an end and Valentine's Day was just around the corner. Since the second task Phoenix has grown concerned about something bad happening in May when the last task is taken place. Phoenix tried talking to Fawkes but he's been busy helping Dumbledore with the daily prophet and interviewers wanting to interview with Harry. So Phoenix was left to the only three that could possibly help her brother and Harry for that matter. Valentine's Day came quick and Fred planned a day just for the two, Phoenix who was already awake at dawn stepped out of the shower and used a heating charm to dry her hair and muttered a hair spell to let her hair fall straight and rested on her shoulders. Phoenix changed into denim ripped jeans and a white sweater and black boots  before grabbing her hat and heading downstairs to meet Fred in the great hall. She walked in as Cedric and Hermoine we're leaving they were laughing and holding hands with one another.

"Good morning phe" Cedric said happily

"Morning brother lovely day isn't it" Phoenix chuckled

"Yeah well it's very beautiful" Cedric said looking at Hermoine and the two laughed Phoenix smiled and said goodbye to the couple and walked into the great hall and sat down with Ron and Harry seeing as Fred hasn't came down yet.

"Boys I need you're help" Phoenix said Ron and Harry stopped playing wizard chess

"What's up phe?" Ron asked

"Has any of you found professor Moody a bit strange lately?" Phoenix asked Harry and Ron looked at Phoenix and chuckled

"Mad eye Moody acting strange yeah ok Phoenix" Ron teased

"I'm being Serious" Phoenix said

"No Sirius is my godfather and beside mad eye knows what he's doing and he's been fine in class" Harry said Phoenix looked between the two and shook her head as the two continued playing chess. Fred walked in and slipped beside Phoenix giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning love" Fred said smiling Phoenix smiled at Fred and took his hand as he stood up.

"We're not finished this discussion" Phoenix said as her and Fred walked out of the great hall and made they're way to hogsmade.

"So love what shall we do today" Fred said Phoenix chuckled and shrugged her shoulders

"Surprise me" Phoenix chuckled

"As you wish m'lady" Fred chuckled

The two walked into honey dukes since Phoenix insisted they go they're first because she wanted to pick up some honey drops and Calderon cakes. Fred saw the perfect opportunity and took Phoenix's treats and casually walked to the register and paid for the sweets. Phoenix rolled her eyes as Fred handed the bag to her

"You didn't have to" Phoenix said Fred smiled took her hand and they left honey dukes. Fred chuckled at Phoenix and shook his head

"Oh darling don't even start I wanted to buy you those" Fred smiled Phoenix looked up at Fred and smiled and the two continued they're walk. Phoenix's walked passed a flower shop and noticed these beautiful blue roses sitting in the window. Fred took notice and smiled over at the window where the roses we're sitting.

"Here come on" Fred gestured to the shop Phoenix nodded and the couple walked into the shop and Fred immediately picked up the blue roses and paid for them.

"Have a nice day" Fred smiled at the lady before walking over with a smile and handed Phoenix her flowers. Phoenix smile ear to ear and Fred was happy knowing he was spoiling the love of his life. The two finally made they're way to the three broomsticks and sat down by the fireplace together. Fred left to get two butterbeer and Phoenix looked around at the happy couples and saw Cedric and Hermoine sitting they're laughing with each other so Phoenix of course had an idea.