Chapter Fifty Seven: All good things must come to a end

After a week Fred and George opened the shop and they landed on the front page of the daily prophet which the two made Phoenix join for the picture. The two sold out of Pygmy puffs, glitter bombs and nose bleed nougats and demon dung. Everyone came to support the two and were so very proud of how well the shop turned out. In other cases Phoenix has been listening in to the order meetings every Friday and Dumbledore has been talking about Phoenix's abilities and what could possibly happen which made Phoenix grow nervous. The next day Phoenix decided go take her bike and go see Fred and George for the day since everyone at grimmauld have been a bit unease especially since Sirius has been cured by Phoenix everyone thinks Voldemort will come for her and they weren't wrong. Phoenix grabbed her keys and said goodbye to katcher since she knew Sirius and Remus would protest about her leaving, she drove into London and parked the bike outside the port and muttered the password to diagon ally the walls moved apart and showed the busy streets of diagon ally. Phoenix walked down to the end of the street where Weasley Wizard Wheezes was and saw a lot of people coming in and out laughing. Phoenix walked in and saw how busy the store was, Phoenix looked around and saw George at the cash register with Lee helping out a lady while a firework came flying over her head she smiled feeling all the happiness in the store.

"OI Diggory!!" George shouted Phoenix waved and ran over to the two, Lee picked her up and hugged her since he hasn't seen her in quite sometime

"How little diggory doing?" Lee chuckled

"I've been better Lee" Phoenix smiled, Phoenix smiled around the store and watched as a little girl bought some of the diggory Jane collection.

"Fred is in the back working on some products he could use a break" George said as he walked back out. Phoenix jumped off the counter and walked through a small door leading down a hallway to a supply room. Fred was sitting at a table fixing a extendable ear and a few new products.

"Excuse me" Phoenix chuckled softly Fred poked his head up and turned to see Phoenix standing in the doorway

"Yes Ms how can I help" Fred smirked

"Well I was looking for this gentleman goes by Fred Weasley have you heard of him" Phoenix chuckled Fred shook his head softly and got up and walked over to Phoenix

"Haven't seen him must've up and left"

"Well in that case I'll just go talk to his twin" Phoenix teased before stepping out of the supply room but was quickly pulled back in and her lips crashed into Fred's. She smiled and pulled away looking up at his brown eyes she loved so much.

"I've missed you" Phoenix smiled Fred smiled and sat back down in his chair and pulled Phoenix close to him.

"Me too it's been quite stressful the last few days" Fred sighed as he looked down at they're new products

"George and I made these prank tools called weather in a bottle It presumably held wind or water or some kind of weather that when unleashed would affect a small area around the bottle but can't seem to get the water part right"

Phoenix kneeled down and glanced at the clear bottle and picked it up she smiled down at it thinking it was a good idea.

"They look fine to me" Phoenix said softly

"I don't know I'm having trouble getting it out on the shelves" Fred sighed Phoenix grabbed some enchanted water on the table and poured it into the bottle and shook it up before she reopened it and it began to rain in the office. Phoenix pointed her wand to the ceiling again and the rain disappeared.

"I think it's fine Freddie don't second guess yourself your products are amazing" Phoenix said happily Fred looked up to Phoenix and wrapped his arms around her waist.