Chapter Twenty-Four: Triwizard Tournament

Phoenix waved goodbye to her dad as the train pulled out of the platform and Cedric and Phoenix were on they're way back to hogwarts.

"So dear brother how dose it feel that you're not a perfect anymore?" Phoenix asked as she pulled out her quidditch book molly got Phoenix for her birthday.

"Feels fine really I didn't really like doing all those tasks and what not" Cedric chuckled Phoenix smiled and began to read as they set off on our journey. Cedric left to go find Zachary and Phoenix ended up taking a break to go find either Ron or Fred. Phoenix walked down the train looking into the compartments seeing the others students occasionally waving at someone from Ravenclaw. Phoenix looked and found Fred, Lee and George all sitting around playing with poker with there sweets from the trolly.

"Who's winning?" Phoenix chuckled as Phoenix sat down next to Fred

"I am actually" Lee chuckled but George smacked him upside the head and chuckled

"You've been losing the last two rounds" George chuckled Phoenix rolled her eyes and shook her head George glared at her and had an idea.

"How about you play around Diggory" George said Phoenix looked at George and grinned

"Oh it's on Weasley deal me in Jordan" Phoenix said as she sat back and crossed her legs. Phoenix grabbed a few honey drops and just to make things a little more interesting she placed the candies Hermione made Phoenix before leaving last year so maybe one of them will turn neon green. Phoenix glanced down at her cards and saw Phoenix had a pretty good chance. Fred smirked down at her and placed his card in the middle of the compartment.

"Four of kind" Fred said proudly Lee groaned and threw his cards to the middle of the compartment and they all saw only one pair.

"George you're next" Phoenix said grinning

"Ah no no ladies first Mrs. Diggory" George chuckled Phoenix took a breath and placed her cards down and everyone gasped.

"That's what I like to call a straight flush" Phoenix chuckled George rolled his eyes and saw that he got a full house. She pushed all the sweets and sickles towards Phoenix and laughed that she just beat George in poker.

"You're evil" George groaned

"George it's called luck try it" Phoenix teased as she placed five of the green candies in the Centre of the floor and began another round. They played four around and luckily George ate one of the green candies and they worked George turned a bright green. Phoenix looked up from her cards and burst out laughing Fred and Lee looked up to see why Phoenix was laughing so hard and when they saw George green they both fell to the floor laughing.

"What are you three laughing at?" George asked confusedly then he got up and looked into a little mirror and gasped at the sight of himself.

"Ah-yo-you look ridiculous" Phoenix laughed as she held her stomach from laughing to hard George new right away Phoenix had something to do with it and he grabbed a glitter bomb from her bag and chucked it right at her. Phoenix gasped as she was now cover and blue shimmery glitter and Phoenix looked at George and glared as he started laughing

"Just for that I'm not reversing that you can stay green" Phoenix laughed as she quickly packed her bag up and setting off a slime buster.

"Wait-No-Phoenix!!" The boys shouted as the timer beeped and before Fred or George could catch her the slime buster went off and exploded everywhere in the compartment. Phoenix  laughed and made her way to get changed into her house robes. Phoenix walked back to her  brother's compartment and seen him and Zachary sitting together laughing.