🥀Reminiscing The Past🥀

Zhou Zishu POV

I was lying on my bed, staring at the white ceiling 'What should I do today?' I thought.

Suddenly my phone rung so I checked who was calling "Wen Ke Xing..." I immediately answered the call, "H-hello?" "Oh, hi are you free today?" I stared at the screen for a minute to make sure it was him "A-Xu? Are you still there?"

'Damn I miss that' I sighed "Yeah, why?" I heard him sigh "Can we meet up?", 'wait.. meet up?!' I took a deep breath and said "Sure".

"Great! See you at the café, where we used to go" he hung up and I was still dumbfounded "Did he just, wait what.. tsk never mind I need to get ready"

I get up from my bed and immediately went to the CR and showered. After showering I started to choose what to wear.

"Why am I bothering to wear nice it's just him" so I took the plain black shirt and a jeans. I started to get changed and I styled my hair "Done!" I texted him saying that I'm on my way.

I arrived at café and I entered, I saw him at our usual place so I immediately went there. "Hey, did you wait long?" He looked at me and said "No no, you're just in time. Take a sit" he smiled at me.

'I never thought I'd miss that smile', "So why do you want to meet up?" He was hesitant for a second as he handed me a blue envelope "Here" I took and asked him "What is this? An invitation?" He nodded, not making an eye contact

"Yeah, uhm I'm getting married next month" I immediately looked at him 'He's getting married?' I forced my self not to cry "Oh, congratulations" his smile were not that genuine "Thank you, do you want to go to the park?" My face lit up "Sure! That park we used to go together" he nodded "Yeah"

After we finished our food, we started to walk to the park. "Do you remember that café? I met you there and you were angry at me cause I spilled your coffee".

I laughed remembering that time "Yeah, and you were saying sorry over and over that I got annoyed" he chuckled "Yeah, but at least we got closer and you were once mine" I looked at him "Lao Wen" he smiled sweetly "It's good to hear that again".

We arrived at the park and we sat at our favorite spot. "We used to date here, this is also the place where I said my sweetest yes to you" I looked at he was smiling yet his eyes were not.

"Yeah, it was a great memory but it's also all in the past" he sighed "We can't go back now right?" he looked at me and I just stayed quiet "I'm so sorry A-Xu, I could never let my dad hurt you because of me" he was crying.

I wiped his tears and I kissed his forehead "We are not destined to be together now, but I hope in our next life we will live happily together" he looked at me he caressed my cheeks "I love you A-Xu, but this is now a good bye".

He stands up "I hope you can attend our wedding" he hugged me tightly "Good bye A-Xu" he started to walk away while wiping his tears.

"I love you so much Lao Wen, Good bye" I whispered while my tears kept falling and it started raining.

Author;

Double update today cause I got so many ideas for my oneshots!

Comment your thoughts and if you like this a vote would be much appreciated💙

Have a good day lovelies💙