🥀Lucid Dream //2//🥀

Previously:
He is walking in the street looking for a spot to relax when suddenly someone bumps at him and he drops his books "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump to you" he said while helping the man collects his books.

"No it's okay thank you--" he didn't get to continue what he was saying when he recognized the voice.

The both recognized their voices "A-Xu" "Lao Wen" they both said at the same time.

They look into each other's eyes, their eyes were full of longing, love, but also you can a hint of sadness in their eyes.

"Y-you.. how? I t-thought you were just in my dream" A-Xu was shock, confused but he is definitely happy to see his only love, Lao Wen.

"I'll explain it all, do you want to drink some coffee while catching up with our lives?" A-Xu nodded. They went to the nearest coffee shop and ordered their drinks and food.

"S-so, how are you? Are you real? I-i mean--" Lao Wen chuckled "Calm down A-Xu, I will tell you everything so don't worry" A-Xu nodded "S-sorry, so can you tell me the whole story now?" their food arrived and they thank the waiter.

"Okay, I'll tell you now" he sighed "You know that when I suddenly appeared in your dream, I didn't know anything except my name right?" The man in front of him nodded, listening very carefully.

"The reason is I got into a severe car accident and I was in coma, that when I appeared in your dream. When you wake up the places also disappeared in your dream, so I'm stocked in the darkness and it will be back to normal when you come back to sleep"

A-Xu felt a little guilty "I'm sorry, you have to experience that" Lao Wen laughed softly "No it's okay A-Xu, I was in a coma for two years"

A-Xu nodded "So when you fell into coma you immediately or magically went into my dream?" Lao Wen shrugged "Maybe? I don't even know why that happened"

"I suddenly woke up, they said it was a miracle. When I woke up I remember everything my parents, my life just everything.. But I didn't remember anything that happened in your dream, I couldn't remember you too"

A-Xu felt a pang in his heart, he's hurt because Lao Wen can't remember what happened between them. "But, my mind keeps on flashing blurry memories. I really tried to remember it, I forced my self to remember it"

He looks at A-Xu and smiled, it was not a genuine smile. His smile looks so sad "But my mom and dad introduced me to someone and eventually arranged our marriage"

A-Xu's smile started to fade, "I'm married now A-Xu.. I also have a daughter" he showed him their picture.

"She really beautiful and your daughter looks like you" he smiled, but you can clearly see it was a forced smile.

"Thank you, after a few months the memories were starting to get clear and that's when I remember you A-Xu" he looks down "I was so disappointed that I didn't remember you that time. You were my first love A-Xu.. but this is our destiny"

A-Xu laughs bitterly "The universe is so cruel right? But we can't do anything about it, you were also my first love, and it will never change" Lao Wen holds his hand.

"I'm sorry A-Xu" A-Xu shook his head "No you don't need to say sorry Lao Wen, just promise me one thing" Lao Wen looks at him and asked "What is it A-Xu?"

"Love your wife and daughter, treasure them like they are the most valuable and  the most important treasure on earth, protect them and make sure to have enough time for them. Can you fulfill that promise Lao Wen"

Lao Wen nodded "I promise A-Xu" his phone rang, it's his wife so he answered it.

"Hello honey? Yeah.. I'll be home in a minute... Okay, bye... I love you too" and he ended the call.

"I think you need to go home now" Lao Wen nodded "Yeah.. It's nice to see you and to talk to you again A-Xu"

He hugs him and A-Xu hugs back 'This might be our last hug' A-Xu thought.

They pulled away and Lao Wen arranged his things "I'm going now A-Xu, see you again" A-Xu smiled at him "See you again Lao Wen, be safe!"

Lao Wen went out the café but he suddenly stops and stares at the sky..

"You came into my life, but you were never meant to stay" they both said at the same time and Lao Wen continues to walk home.

Author:

This is your request, a part 2 for Lucid Dream💙

If you like this and want more updates a vote would be much appreciated💙

So what do you think about the ending? I wanna know your thoughts in the comments❤