🥀Comfort🥀

Ke Xing is quite down these days, he didn't know why, but he just feels sad for no reason.

He is just sitting on his bed looking at the wall as he drowns himself into random negative thoughts.

He didn't notice that A-Xu is staring at him, he sensed that his boyfriend is not quite cheerful these days.

"Lao Wen?" He called his boyfriend, with a soft voice. Ke Xing looks to his boyfriend "What is it my A-Xu?" He said, trying to be cheerful as possible.

"The food is already served" A-Xu said and Ke Xing just nodded, "Okay, but I'm not hungry just eat first" A-Xu nodded but he is really getting worried now.

'I must ask him later if something is bothering him' he said to himself, he went to the dinning area and ate by himself.

Ke Xing sighed he wanted to tell A-Xu what he feels right now, but he is worried that he will only bother his A-Xu.

A-Xu finally finished eating his dinner and cleaned his mess and plate, after making sure that everything is settled he immediately went to their room.

He slowly approached his Lao Wen and laid beside him, "Baby? Is there something that is bothering you?" He asked and hugs Ke Xing.

Ke Xing shook his head as he nuzzles his face into his boyfriend's neck, "It's nothing A-Xu, I'm definitely okay" he said softly.

A-Xu sighed, "I know you too well Lao Wen, if you have something in your mind you could always tell me" he said while he stroked his boyfriend's hair.

Ke Xing stayed silent as he enjoys the comfort of the hug of his boyfriend, he sighed and he decided to tell everything.

"I just feel sad A-Xu" he said softly, A-Xu could feel his neck getting wet so he lifted Ke Xing's head and saw his boyfriend crying.

"Oh sweetheart, why didn't you tell me?" He asked his boyfriend and Ke Xing jus shrugged as tears kept on coming out his eyes.

"I just don't want to bother you A-Xu" A-Xu caressed his cheeks "Darling don't think that you're bothering me, you can never bother me Lao Wen" and Ke Xing relax into his boyfriend touch.

He wiped Ke Xing's tear as he showered him with kisses, kissing Ke Xing's lips last.

Ke Xing giggled softly at the sweetness of his A-Xu.

A-Xu smiled as he heard the soft giggles from his boyfriend.

"Lao Wen-ah, if you ever feel sad or upset, don't ever hesitate to come and talk to me. I'm always here to listen and give you comfort, I really don't mind it".

Ke Xing nodded as he hugs his A-Xu tightly, "Thank you for being my comfort A-Xu"

"I'm always here for you A-Xing, always remember that okay?" He said softly, he lifted Ke Xing's head and stared into his eyes.

A-Xu leant down and kisses Ke Xing's lips softly, Ke Xing smiled into the kiss and they pulled away.

Ke Xing didn't really know the reason why he feels down, but after telling his feelings to A-Xu he felt much better, his A-Xu's comfort is really powerful.

They end up cuddling all and A-Xu kept on complimenting Ke Xing because Ke Xing love's to hear his boyfriend complimenting him.

A-Xu kept on giving Ke Xing small kisses and hugs him tightly to make him feel loved.

Author:

I wrote this last night but I forgot to publish it hehe, enjoy reading lovelies💙

If you like this and want more updates a vote would be much appreciated, have a great day❤