🥀Beach🥀

"A-Xuuuuu!" Lao Wen's loud voice could be heard through out the whole house as he goes to wake up A-Xu.

A-Xu's beautiful and peaceful sleep was disturbed by his loud husband.

"A-Xuuuuu! Wake up!" A-Xu threw a pillow to him, "Lao Wen-ah it's still early in the morning, why are you shouting so loudly?" Lao Wen chuckled like a child.

"It's not early A-Xu, it's already 9:00 in the morning" A-Xu sighed "Okay, okay if you say so. And how come you have that much of energy? What did you eat?" He gets and Lao Wen approaches him.

"Good morning A-Xu" he kissed his husband's forehead and hugs him.

A-Xu smiled because of the sweetness of his husband "Good morning too Lao Wen" he hugs his husband back.

They pulled away and A-Xu asked him "So, why are shouting that loudly?" Lao Wen smiled widely.

"Well, I thought we could go to the beach? But it's okay if you don't---" A-Xu laughs softly.

"Of course Lao Wen, why would I reject such invitation?" Lao Wen's face lits up.

"Really? Okay I will pack some things that we needed. We will eat there okay? So don't worry about the food."

A-Xu nodded "You planned this ahead of time, didn't you?" Lao Wen smiled sheepishly, A-Xu chuckled sweetly.

"Okay, okay I'll get ready now. It wont take that long." Lao Wen nodded.

After they finished doing their tasks, they checked everything "Are you ready A-Xu?" A-Xu chuckled softly "Of course, now let's go"

A-Xu and Lao Went to their car, "I'll drive today, so just relax A-Xu" his heart fluttered because of the small sweet gestures of his husband.

They entered their car and Lao Wen started to drive.

They finally arrived at the beach and A-Xu smiled widely as he stared at the scenery full with awe, it's been a long time since they last went here.

Lao Wen looks at his husband, he admired how ethereal his A-Xu looks as the sunlight hits his face, he couldn't take his eyes off "So beautiful" he said softly.

A-Xu smiled and took his husband's hand and they went at the peaceful beach, they were the only person there cause it was their 'secret place'.

They placed their bags down and they set their things. They sat at the blanket and they took their shirt off leaving only their shorts.

A-Xu laid his head on Lao Wen's lap, "This beach still looks so beautiful" A-Xu said "I know, it still look the same" Lao Wen agreed as he strokes A-Xu's hair.

"Do you wanna go to the sea, baby?" Lao Wen asked and A-Xu jumped up and nodded.

He pulled Lao Wen excitedly as they went into the sea.

They played at the water, not minding anything and just enjoying that memorable moment.

They splashed water to each other as they laughed loudly.

They look so beautiful, it was a beautiful sight.

Lao Wen was holding A-Xu's waist and pulled him close to his body. He kissed his A-Xu's lips, the kiss was full of love, it was slow yet beautiful. A-Xu was holding his cheeks softly.

They played in the water the whole day, laughing and being so affectionate to each other.

They pulled away smiling to each other and went to the surface holding each other's hand.

The sun is nearly setting and they decided to watch it. They wore their clothes and they sat at their blanket.

A-Xu's head is resting at his husband's shoulder and Lao Wen is holding his waist as they watch the sunset.

"Thank you Lao Wen" his husband looks at him "What for?" A-Xu smiled "For this, I really really appreciate it Lao Wen" Lao Wen smiled sweetly as he caress his wife's hair.

"No need to thank me A-Xu. You deserve to be happy and I will do everything to make you happy" he kissed A-Xu's forehead.

"I love you Lao Wen" he said softly, his voice is full of love "I love you too my A-Xu".

Author;

Hiii lovelies! I only have one update for today, because I'm so busy in my online class and I have so many school works to do but I still made sure to update today, I thought maybe some of you are waiting for my update. I'll try to double update tomorrow if I'm not busy💙

If you enjoyed reading this and want more updates a vote would be much appreciated!❤

Have a great night lovelies💙