🌻Sunflower🌻 //2//

A-Xu can't stop smiling, he will finally meet his secret admirer.

"Someone is really happy today huh?" A-Xu winked at him, still smiling.

"Yes! Cause I will meet him today!" Ke Xing looks at him with a confused face "Who? Your secret admirer" Ke Xing teased him.

"Stop emphasizing that word!" Ke Xing just giggled "I hope you will not be surprised" Ke Xing said.

"What do you mean? Do you know who giving me these flowers and notes?" A-Xu eagerly asked.

"N-no, of course not why would I know?" Ke Xing laughed nervously.

A-Xu noticed it but he shrugged and didn't mind it.

Their classes finished and A-Xu hurriedly fixed his things, he was going to say something to Ke Xing but he already left.

He sighed "Maybe he have to go somewhere" he said and went to the rooftop. He have a little hope that Ke Xing is the 'secret admirer'.

When he arrived at the rooftop he took a deep breath he opened the door and he saw a man standing near the railings.

He approached the man, "Hey" he said softly, the man turned around and it was unexpected.

"Han Ying?!" He was shocked he did not expect it was his best friend since childhood.

Han Ying smiled at him, "Why do you look so shocked?" He laughed at the reaction of A-Xu.

"Nothing, I j-just didn't expect it to be you" A-Xu giggled softly but he felt a little uneasiness and disappointment.

Han Ying chuckled "Well I am your secret admirer" he said emphasizing the word 'secret admirer'.

"Here" Han Ying gave him a sunflower and a note, A-Xu looked at the note and reads what is written on it.

"I like you"

But it was a different hand writing, A-xu find it weird but he didn't make it obvious.

The hand writing is a bit messy, while the other notes are neat.

"I-i appreciate the flowers and notes, but I don't think I can like you back" A-Xu said straight forward and smiled.

Han Ying just smiled and hugged A-Xu, "Just give me a chance A-Xu" he said.

A-Xu didn't know what to do so he nodded and hugs back. 'I don't if this is a right choice, but I will not lose anything right?' He thought.

Meanwhile...

Ke Xing is standing at the door silently watching them.

It was a heart breaking sight for Ke Xing, he's too late, someone confessed to his A-Xu and he accepted it.

He tried to stop his tears to fall, but he can't control it. He looks at the sunflower and the gift that he was supposed to give it to A-Xu.

"I think, I don't need to give these to you" he said softly while crying silently.

He looks at them for a last time and went down, while his tears kept on coming out of his eyes.

Author;

So what do think? I wanna read your thoughts in the comments!❤

Have a great day lovelies💙