🎡Ferris Wheel🎡

Wen Ke Xing POV

Today is my A-Xu's special day, it's his birthday so I decided to take him to the amusement park. A-Xu has been begging me to go with him, but I was always busy.

So I don't have much time to him, which sometimes leads to small sulking moments.

"A-Xu! Are you ready now?" I called my wife "Yes! I'm so excited Lao Wen", I chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks "Aish! Lao Wen stop pinching my cheeks, so annoying".

I laughed at him "Sorry my lovely A-Xu don't be angry to your husband" he sighed "How can I be angry at you if you are being like that" I smile sweetly, "I know you can't resist my cuteness! Let's go! Enjoy your day my A-Xu".

We drove to the amusement park, the whole ride was fun we talked about our silly arguments and silly jokes. 'I will make sure that this is the best your birthday A-Xu' I thought.

We arrived at the Ferris wheel, because he kept telling me that he wants to ride there "Faster Lao Wen!" my wife is really cute and I smiled "Alright my A-Xu, but first we need to buy a ticket".

He nodded like a child so I patted his head and he just pouts, "Stop being so adorable A-Xu" I said sweetly

We bought our ticket and we lined up, his eyes were sparkling it was an ethereal view. We handed our tickets and went inside.

The Ferris wheel started moving, A-Xu is looking outside full with awe and his eyes were sparkling. I could literally stare at it forever, the Ferris wheel reached the top and it stopped.

"Lao Wen.." I looked at him as he called my name sweetly, "Yes my A-Xu?".

He suddenly kissed my lips passionately, I was shocked but I immediately kissed back. He broke the kiss as he stared at my eyes, his eyes were full of love and admiration, it's really mesmerizing.

"Thank you for making this a very memorable birthday, Lao Wen" I smiled sweet as I hold his hand, "No need to thank me A-Xu, seeing your smile and I saw how happy you are it is more than enough for me".

"Happy Birthday my A-Xu, I love you so much. I love you more than anything and anyone else" I kissed his forehead "I love you too my Lao Wen, till death tear us apart" I smiled sweetly "Till death tear us apart".

Author;

Hellooo lovelies! This is my last update for today, because I suddenly thought of this scenario and thought it was cute!

If you like this and want more updates a vote would be much appreciated, you can also message your request but remember no smuts lovelies💙

Goodnight and have a sweet dreams💙