🥀Unexpected🥀 //2//

The next day A-Xu went to school he looks so restless, his puffy eyes were still visible because he cried the whole night and he didn't get enough sleep.

He avoided Ke Xing all day, he didn't answer the non-stop calls and messages from Ke Xing.

Ke Xing is starting to get worried, A-Xu is not answering his phone and he cannot find him anywhere.

Even though he's really worried but they must execute the plan.

Tomorrow is their 3rd anniversary and it was Saturday. A-Xu is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling, he's still hurting and avoided Ke Xing the whole week.

He turned on his phone, he received non-stop messages and missed calls for Ke Xing. "Why are you still trying to call me Wen Ke Xing?" he sighed.

He is still thinking if he should call Ke Xing, after a few minutes of thinking he decided to call Ke Xing.

[Hello?! A-Xu! Why did you not answer my calls and messages?]
[Are you okay?]

Ke Xing bombarded him with questions and he kept quiet for a few minutes and replied;

[Let's meet up, I need to tell you something] he said coldly, but Ke Xing didn't mind it.

[Sure A-Xu! Let's meet up at the school gym okay?] He didn't answer Ke Xing and immediately hung up.

"He didn't even remember our anniversary" he sighed, he gets up and started to get ready.

Ke Xing arrived at their school gym first, he was anxious and also he feels relieved that his A-Xu is okay.

A-Xu arrived at the school gym after a few minutes and he saw Ke Xing running up to him.

"A-Xu! Thank goodness you're okay! I was so worried when you didn't answer my messages and phone calls! And I didn't even see you here in school" he hugs his A-Xu tightly.

A-Xu didn't hug him back nor did he replied to Ke Xing.

Ke Xing sensed that something is definitely wrong and he pulled away in the hug, "A-Xu, is everything okay?"

A-Xu looked into his eyes, "Let's break up Ke Xing".

Ke Xing is so confused, shocked "A-Xu what nonsense are you saying?!" A-Xu looked at him with those sharp eyes.

You could definitely see the pain in his eyes, "Nonsense? You lied to me Wen Ke Xing!"

"What are you talking about A-Xu?" He remained calm, "You told me that, that you were busy at first I didn't mind it"

He said while crying "But when I saw your senior, I started to get suspicious, then you told you were going to practice"

"A-Xu, please calm down" A-Xu didn't listen to him, "So I went to check on you but you were not in the music, but you were in the mall! Buying perfume, smiling and laughing!"

He shouted as his tears won't stop on falling, "A-Xu, I know you are hurting and you don't want to hear any explanations" he holds A-Xu's hand.

"But before anything else, you need to see these first then.. I will let you decide A-Xu and I won't object any of your decisions".

Ke Xing suddenly whistled, A-Xu wiped his tears and he is getting confused.

Suddenly a bunch of students goes out, each one of them is holding a red roses.

Ke Xing senior and Han Ying, A-Xu's bestfriend is holding a tarpaulin and a lots of blue balloons.

"HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY MY A-XU"

That is what the tarpaulin says, A-Xu felt horrible because he accused his Lao Wen and he jumped into conclusions.

Ke Xing approaches him holding a small box and a small bag, "A-Xu, first I really want to say sorry. I lied to you and I hurt your feelings, I thought that you wouldn't mind it and I was very happy that I could execute my plan smoothly"

A-Xu is now crying, not because he was sad but it's because he is very happy, he couldn't even explain how surprised and happy he was.

"But you started to ignore me and I was very worried but I tried to make this happen. I just want to say that, I really love you A-Xu it's been 3 years now since you gave me your sweetest yes"

He smiled sweetly and he opened the small box, inside of the box is a diamond ring.

A-Xu didn't know how to react he was extremely happy, he feels that he is the luckiest man in the world.

"This is a promise ring A-Xu, I promise that I will love you and only you. I promise that I will never ever hurt you again and I promise that I will never leave you. I maybe not a perfect boyfriend but having you in my arms is already enough"

He slips the ring into the ring finger of A-Xu "Happy Anniversary Baby" he said softly.

A-Xu is crying and smiling at the same time "Lao Wen-ah you are really full of surprises. I'm sorry that I doubted you and I just jumped into conclusions"

Ke Xing held A-Xu's cheeks, "You don't need to say sorry A-Xu, I completely understand" he said softly as he caresses his A-Xu's cheeks.

"Thank you so much Lao Wen, thank you for everything" he smiled sweetly "Happy Anniversary Lao Wen".

A-Xu kissed Lao Wen's lips not minding the people around them, the kiss is so passionate, full of love, it was blissful and it is so sweet.

They pulled away and the could hear the cheers around them.

A-Xu chuckled softly, "I love you more than the world Lao Wen" he whispered to Ke Xing. "I love you too A-Xu, I love you so much"

"Till death tear us apart" they both said at the same time and their friends approached them and greeted them 'Happy Anniversary'

Author;

OMG! Thank you for the 1K reads lovelies🥺💙 I didn't expect that I will reach that much of reads! Thank you so much for reading and voting, I really appreciate it🥺

I just started to write these oneshots because I was bored and I didn't expect to have that much reads and votes😭❤

You are all my motivation to update more! Thank you so much lovelies💙